High School Days [v0.163] [El Ciclo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
is there an order list for the events The Second Ritual has not trigger and i am at least 2 weeks after The Ritual
So far i fixed the backyard, completed the rave, dated Ginger and Frida, work at the Coffee shop and Club

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The principal's missing scene is when she calls you into her office because you stole Ginger's test, when she asked you, you should have lied, so she would punish you for lying.

Sophie's missing scenes:
The first one missing is when you meet Jessie at the beach, if you run after the dog.

The second and third missing is when you go to the Gala with her.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
is there an order list for the events The Second Ritual has not trigger and i am at least 2 weeks after The Ritual
So far i fixed the backyard, completed the rave, dated Ginger and Frida, work at the Coffee shop and Club
Probably you need to advance in other stories to trigger that one.

It should just trigger 8 or 9 days after the first one, but try working at the club with Amy, it shoudnt be a reason but it could help.

davkassilentall

Sep 12, 2020
Having issues with the Gala event, I invited Chloe out but I've run into a bug where the game thinks I'm on a date with Ginger and I can't enter the house as it triggers a broken event where you try to invite ginger into your house but she turns you down and it just boots you back out to the map screen.

It also triggers the same event when I leave the house to go to the Gala at the beginning

Do1

Jun 24, 2017
I can't start the "It's a fun weekend" event. I've waited more than 8 days since the "Take me home" event, but when I leave the class nothing happens. Can anyone tell me what else needs to be done?

Dec 15, 2019
what to do with "Ms. principal package?" is in my inventory but nobody ask me.
the tips now is allways "Let some days go bye" but is this from 2 weeks

Last edited:

XxZoleXx

Formerly 'Xxwarfailxx'
May 2, 2024
Hello, I can not progress with Frida. It keeps telling me to "see if Frida isn't mad anymore" but I have no dialog options or text options to progress part of the story. Currently it's my only objective left.

Dec 15, 2019
Is this thread dead?
Nobody can help me?

what to do with "Ms. principal package?" is in my inventory but nobody ask me and also the fishing quest part not start
the tips now is allways "Let some days go bye" but is this from 2 weeks

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes