• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML - High School Days [v0.0.9.5] [WWard]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2312665

I want give 5 stars
    But I give 4, because bugs…

3 stars= classic incest content and school setting , good interface, not bad storytelling))
    1 star= Brandi love and Kimmy kranger ! Excellent choice)
    -1 star = bugs
  2. 2.00 star(s)

lulin

Lot of grinding, boring mechanics, almost no superpowers, sex scenes are very soft core - mostly message vids and lesbian sex and potato quality resolution. Dialogues are half-spanish, and the story I don't remember at all.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ahsan shajee ahmed

In the current state at least the game is absolutely UNPLAYABLE. The grind needs to be less, there needs to be skip day and time options, the plot needs to be clearer and easier. It is really easy to not know what to do or not know when to stop.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

quid quad quo

Pros: great model choice, hot scenes
    Cons: it's just barebone of a game and lots of bug fixing to be done.
    I'll patiently wait for a couple of patches to see if the game improves and change my rating accordingly. I have great hope for you dev.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

DarkLoki

Bugs everywhere. Tons of not yet translated text. One of the grindiest games Ive ever played. Total clickfest that goes nowhere. Hint system doesnt really apply. Im gonna wait a few months to see where this goes but for now Hard Pass