Cheat Mod Ren'Py High-Rise Climb [n/a] [jsbb9999]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Yep, i get where it's suppose to be. It's not there for me though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure why. maybe a little more information. what os? what version of the game? any other mod? with/without unren?
anything that disable/enable Q menu? developer function?

does this work with the latest version?
Should work, however new content jump, and research/work/physical limit cap might be at the older version.
older jumps and other attributes should work

Just a quick thank you @jsbb9999

Mod works great certainly cuts out a bit of grind
thanks!!

I love this apps ...it works great and it's working on the update v 0.4a
I am running win 10 and no problems.
So far only 1 person reported not working with win10. i am still unable to replicate the issue unfortunately.

Like in the real life. Without cheatMode no game :closedeyesmile::coldsweat:. Thanks a lot. Great job!
Thanks!!

Unfortunately i am out of town for work. i probably will not be able to update this mod till the weekend.

Reactions: takeshikovash

Djtanker

Aug 21, 2018
Got just a white screen with blue margin just as "gotchaking" described after clicking "-cheats" and "-scene jumps". I'm using HighRiseClimb-0.4b-pc on Windows 7. Any solution?

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I'm not sure why. maybe a little more information. what os? what version of the game? any other mod? with/without unren?
anything that disable/enable Q menu? developer function?
Windows 10, latest version of the game, using Unren (Enabling console and allowing rolback).

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
make sure to extract in the GAME directory. I was dumb enough to place in the main folder and had the same issue as you
Guess you did'nt check my previous post with a picture of the files in the /game folder then... :test3:

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Got just a white screen with blue margin just as "gotchaking" described after clicking "-cheats" and "-scene jumps". I'm using HighRiseClimb-0.4b-pc on Windows 7. Any solution?
Unfortunately i have no solution with the white screen. gotchaking sent over his whole directory/files. i open it on my system and it works. so i am at a lost.

Windows 10, latest version of the game, using Unren (Enabling console and allowing rolback).
Can you try on a fresh copy of the game with no unren/no mod/no changes?

Works like a charm (windows 7 64 bits). Thank you @jsbb9999
awesome

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Reactions: crisbr

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
checking the mod on the latest version 0.4b, there a5re no changes on lvl/stats so the cheats should still work just fine.
as for the scene jumps,.. ill try to hunt them down and post.
thanks

Reactions: crisbr

demasiado

May 1, 2017
Hi, please can you detail were you have to drop the file.
I drop it in principal with. exe and it dosent work the cheat menu dosent appear.

If I drop in game file give me error and give me a text note
Thanks in advance.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Hi, please can you detail were you have to drop the file.
I drop it in principal with. exe and it dosent work the cheat menu dosent appear.

If I drop in game file give me error and give me a text note
Thanks in advance.
drop it in the game directory
for example
c:\HighRiseClimb-0.4b-pc-crunched\game\<HERE>

Reactions: f95zone69
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote