• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending High Quality Koikatsu Games (Custom Animations and Models.)

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
I've been on a Koikatsu kick lately.

Here are some games I already know that qualify (in no particular order):

Male Protagonist:
#TitleProsConsNotes
1.Goddess Whim[Deformation]
2.My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep[Good story and atmosphere]
3.Genex Love
4.Twisted World[Futa & Gay focused]I didn't finish. Too much unavoidable futa/gay.
5.Unexpected[Multiple Protagonist Routes] Has male & female protagonists, with separate stories. The updates are really slow because of this.
6TropicaliThis one barely meets the mark and might be removed in the future.

Female Protagonist:
I don't play these... so someone else is going to have to help fill this section out.
#TitleProsConsNotes
1.Unexpected [Multiple Protagonist Routes] I haven't played this route.

Qualifications:
1. It must be made using Koikatsu.
2. The Koikatsu models must be custom-made by the devs.
3. All models must be original characters (No anime/parody characters).
4. The game must contain animations.
5. All animations must be made by the devs (no default Koikatsu animations).
6. The models and animations must be of high quality.

Notes:
I will add more as I find them, or as they are recommended.
The story doesn't exactly matter... but if it's unplayable, it won't make this list.
Games that use stolen custom models from other games will not be on this list either.
I am willing to break qualification #3 if you can prove the dev made the models.
The pros and cons are based on my personal preferences.

Last edited:

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
I recommend adventure trainer it is a good parody game.
I have played a small amount of it and it's "okay", but it breaks a rule of mine.
Games that use stolen custom models will not be on this list either.
I believe that parody games should ALWAYS have custom art (made by the dev or team) otherwise it's just really lazy.
I already have to trust them to convincingly write the preestablished characters (which most fail at), and seeing that they took a shortcut and stole the art instantly causes me to lose faith that they can do that.
If a dev takes shortcuts in one aspect, they'll take shortcuts in others.

I appreciate the suggestion though! :)

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
I'm back again and recommending this one, Out of Touch! [v2.96.2] [Story Anon] https://f95zone.to/threads/out-of-touch-v2-96-2-story-anon.67494/ The game is very narrative-driven is a plus for sure and the art style is similar to Genex Love. Try it out if this one fits. Also I'm going to return again when I found something worth playing.
I've played a fair amount of OoT.
I haven't added it because the models are pretty rough (not sure why StoryAnon hasn't updated them), and there's not much custom animation (I'm still in the pre-unity chapters I think).
Speaking of StoryAnon, I am heavily considering adding Tropicali. I just haven't seen enough animation (I've yet to finish the demo).
I went ahead and added Tropicali lul.

I appreciate your suggestions! please continue to do so.

John_Clark

Sep 15, 2022
I can recommend the game The Nobody in a Hero's World. It has very high quality renders, good humor. But there is not much content and no animations yet.

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
I can recommend the game The Nobody in a Hero's World. It has very high quality renders, good humor. But there is not much content and no animations yet.
I'm also keeping my eyes on this game and waiting for more updates to really judge if it is constant in quality. Also, I'm currently playing Companion of Darkness (Berkili4) this might be a candidate but I'm troubled by the pubic hair. After that I'm playing Cosy Cafe

Last edited:

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
I've had this one bookmarked, and I'm waiting till he adds animation (You can see me on page two of the thread :3).
I'm disappointed that he won't (can't) add the option to fuck the chibi mushroom tho.
Devs need to stop using Patreon.

Checked out the beginning and it seems very promising.
Will update when I find time to give it a proper playthrough.

I tried to play this a while back but found the models pretty ugly.
I went through the files to look at the animations, and they seem pretty basic if not default.

Not into femboys so I didn't play this one.
I went through the files, and it only has like 6 animations even though the game appears to be pretty long.
I wasn't wowed by anything I saw.

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
Try i really liked that one ^^
Personally not a fan of futa, so I opted to check it out by browsing the files instead of playing it.
The few animations I found seemed to be using the default koikatsu animations and were pretty haphazardly thrown together.
The models were quite interesting, but not enough to make the list with the state of those animations (I'm also 100% sure the dev didn't make those models).

I do very much appreciate the suggestion though!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames