Do you want this game?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

IndianDreamer

Dec 18, 2017
I have a VN/Comics idea revolving around an obsession of a stepson for his stepmom.

There are a lot of VN/Comics with this concept, what will make this different will be finally seeing something in an Indian setting. Also, I promise that the writing will be good and realistic.
It will deal with the moral struggles of attraction, addiction, and love, and how the main character feels at different situations, and how it all began one.

I have added a few images of the stepmother. I have used AI to create a few of these, but can work on rendering in case the project shows promise.

Feel free to drop any suggestions. Just wanted to see if anyone wants this!

Last edited:

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
She will be the MC's actual mom. I included stepmom just because I have seen people use IC patches.
The approach you take with patching content depends on how/if you want to make money from the game. If you use Patreon they consider step-mom to be the same as blood related incest and will ban your account, hence the landlady and tenants titles you see used a lot in other games. They've also been banning creators recently for using patches hosted outside of Patreon, so it's up to you whether you take that risk. Subscribestar seem to be a lot more liberal and allow full incest as far as I'm aware. If you're only doing this as a hobby and don't intend to make money then you don't need to think about payment processors.

Last edited:
Reactions: IndianDreamer

IndianDreamer

Dec 18, 2017
The approach you take with patching content depends on how/if you want to make money from the game. If you use Patreon they consider step-mom to be the same as blood related incest and will ban your account, hence the landlady and tenants titles you see used a lot in other games. They've also been banning creators recently for using patches hosted outside of Patreon, so it's up to you whether you take that risk. Subscribestar seem to be a lot more liberal and allow full incest as far as I'm aware. If you're only doing this as a hobby and don't intend to make money then you don't need to think about payment processors.
Thanks a lot for that, that's super useful info! Because I am just starting out here, I don't mind not earning initially. In case people do like the idea/initial content, I may take explore the payment options!

IndianDreamer

Dec 18, 2017
any storyline you have in your mind
I have an idea of creating a domino effect. How the son sees something he should not have, or did something irreversible.
Like the idea of discovering masturbation, and then randomly finding your mom's hot pics on your dads computer and fapping hard to it, and feeling a sensation like you never had before.

This can serve as the catalyst/prologue and I can branch out stories depending on how much people like the prologue. This won't feature any supernatural elements, I want the story to flow naturally. I love A Wife And A Mother, but that is too slow.

My initial struggle is learning about image rendering. I think I can write a great script and have a lot of ideas. AI can help me, but not much. So am looking for someone who I can collaborate with me as well.

Again, this is just at ideation phase, but an Indian setting game is so rare and I think a lot of people will love it, especially Indian MILFs are just insanely hot.

Reactions: Otaku Gamer

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
Thanks a lot for that, that's super useful info! Because I am just starting out here, I don't mind not earning initially. In case people do like the idea/initial content, I may take explore the payment options!
Trying making a game as a hobby at your own pace is probably the right approach. I've seen a lot of first time devs burn out very quickly because they're just chasing money and not seeing instant success.

Best of luck with your game. Even if it doesn't go anywhere it's fun to design ideas sometimes. The only issue for me is that your idea that the MC has just discovered masturbation makes the MC sound way too young. I think that strays a bit too much into the creepy inexperienced MC trope that a lot of people hate. Personally I only like MC's who are adult in both appearance and behaviour and have likeable and capable personalities. Think of it like this, how would they seduce an older, experienced woman if they can't even relate to her by matching her level of emotional maturity?

IndianDreamer

Dec 18, 2017
Trying making a game as a hobby at your own pace is probably the right approach. I've seen a lot of first time devs burn out very quickly because they're just chasing money and not seeing instant success.

Best of luck with your game. Even if it doesn't go anywhere it's fun to design ideas sometimes. The only issue for me is that your idea that the MC has just discovered masturbation makes the MC sound way too young. I think that strays a bit too much into the creepy inexperienced MC trope that a lot of people hate. Personally I only like MC's who are adult in both appearance and behaviour and have likeable and capable personalities. Think of it like this, how would they seduce an older, experienced woman if they can't even relate to her by matching her level of emotional maturity?
Yup absolutely get your point. I will make the characters 18+ for sure. It could just be a flashback scene or something like that, or a dream scene, just the genesis of the story.

I have also created this request:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hidden-indian-secrets-indian-adult-game.200465/

Not expecting anyone to respond just yet, but worth a try, and will take my time and definitely not burnout!