Ren'Py Abandoned Hidden Games [v0.018E Test] [VNorth]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Being unable to get paid due to sanctions really discourages from further work.
you know bro .. the more you go back to older games the more complete games you will find .. its sad that now a days Devs they don't want to complete there games until they get paid .. while before .. Devs they was making the games for fun like a hobby and showing there talents & have fame instead of money ..

if i were the Dev .. i would pay with my money for the players to try my game .. not abandon it

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
you know bro .. the more you go back to older games the more complete games you will find .. its sad that now a days Devs they don't want to complete there games until they get paid .. while before .. Devs they was making the games for fun like a hobby and showing there talents & have fame instead of money ..

if i were the Dev .. i would pay with my money for the players to try my game .. not abandon it
Sadly, devs abandoning games is quite common these days.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
He was working on his previous game (Second Happiness) for three years, uploading updates EVERY MONTH (I know because I was translating these updates) with decent content, so it was a full-time job. And after you work so hard for so long, it's kind of no longer fun to keep working as hard and not getting paid at all.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
He was working on his previous game (Second Happiness) for three years, uploading updates EVERY MONTH (I know because I was translating these updates) with decent content, so it was a full-time job. And after you work so hard for so long, it's kind of no longer fun to keep working as hard and not getting paid at all.
damn, seems the dev stopped making these type of games, prolly didn't want people to feel milked, even ended the game called Second Happiness. Prolly not much of money when it comes to making these games without milking.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
damn, seems the dev stopped making these type of games, prolly didn't want people to feel milked, even ended the game called Second Happiness. Prolly not much of money when it comes to making these games without milking.
Milking is when you release updates once in two years, like Summertime Saga - the last update was in 2022, yet the dev continues to get $50k+ monthly on Patreon.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Milking is when you release updates once in two years, like Summertime Saga - the last update was in 2022, yet the dev continues to get $50k+ monthly on Patreon.
damn, people prolly want to change something so goddamn much in the game

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes