Ren'Py Hidden Chambers [v0.1 Demo-Hotfix] [BLUEBELL TEAM]

mellow1

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
so right now the game stops after the restaurant when you just briefly meet the red hair woman?
So far, yes, we are working on another scene, which we will insert at the end of the first chapter

Reactions: Done2

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
I noticed the female domination and male protagonist tags, but couldn't see any femdom in the screen caps...
Is the protagonist being dominated? how heavily? by what character?

Reactions: mellow1

mellow1

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
I noticed the female domination and male protagonist tags, but couldn't see any femdom in the screen caps...
Is the protagonist being dominated? how heavily? by what character?

Eleanor partially dominates the main character, so we decided to add this tag
In the future, it will be possible to personalize the main character, inclining him to dominant/submissive behavior

Reactions: TuffSub

Kayaa

Mar 9, 2024
2D game, 2DCG, Adventure, Animated, Female domination, Handjob, Humor, Fantasy, Male protagonist, MILF, Romance, Point & click, Teasing, Big ass, Big tits, Drugs, Sandbox
we plan to increase the number of tags in each patch: anal, blowjob, group sex, footjob, twins and, of course, incest :)
I advise you to read the Patreon rules if you are serious about getting donations from there. Otherwise your page ban is expected in the near future.

Reactions: mellow1

mellow1

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
I advise you to read the Patreon rules if you are serious about getting donations from there. Otherwise your page ban is expected in the near future.
Thanks for the advice, but I've read the Patreon rules.

Incest will be added in a separate patch that is not included in the game by default, and drugs will not be used by real people and, most likely, only in a mild form. This does not carry any propaganda or call for the purchase of psychoactive substances, so it is not prohibited on Patreon. ;)

Last edited:

Kayaa

Mar 9, 2024
hanks for the advice, but I've read the Patreon rules.

Incest will be added in a separate patch that is not included in the game by default
If you think that's gonna keep you from getting banned, you're wrong. Trust a person who has talked to many developers who got patreon banned through patches like this and attempts to bypass patreon rules.

Let's start with the fact that you have a developer badge on the site right now and you're replying in this thread about incest.
which means that you're automatically confirming the fact that you're directly involved in the development of this game.

And Patreon rules apply not only to the Patreon page itself, but also to your online presence. So they will check this site and Discord and Boosty for any mention of banned topics.
You can skip what I'm saying and hope you're safe, but unfortunately you're not. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Good luck with the game.

mellow1

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
If you think that's gonna keep you from getting banned, you're wrong. Trust a person who has talked to many developers who got patreon banned through patches like this and attempts to bypass patreon rules.

Let's start with the fact that you have a developer badge on the site right now and you're replying in this thread about incest.
which means that you're automatically confirming the fact that you're directly involved in the development of this game.

And Patreon rules apply not only to the Patreon page itself, but also to your online presence. So they will check this site and Discord and Boosty for any mention of banned topics.
You can skip what I'm saying and hope you're safe, but unfortunately you're not. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Good luck with the game.
Why then, relatively speaking, has Summertime Saga not been banned yet?