• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hi there!

LustRaider

Dec 14, 2023
Hi,
I'm a game developer. I just finished my first game, and wanted to share it with the world, but I'm not quite sure how to do it on this forum. Can someone help me out please?
When I log in, I see a message, that I can't post any links until I have at least 3 posts

Thanks in advance,

Lust Raider ;)

Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Hello! and welcome to the fzone! its always great to see new members on here. You will come across friendly members and you will be able to keep up to date with new adult games, whether that be an RPG or a VN, there are many games on here! Good luck to you on your game project and i hope you have a great time on this site and make new friends. :)

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Thanks for the link, I just started filling out the request and noticed remove rule
- Any Online only or Multiplayer requests will be denied and deleted
My game is an online only game, so I shouldn't post it then? And if so, can someone explain why?
Your request the probably won't be accepted. As for the reason I imagine it's both for privacy and security concerns.

Reactions: LustRaider