Hi, I'm making hentai game here and I like impregnate tag

vertutame

Game Developer
May 20, 2020
Hi, every culture people of this place
Call me Vert if you don't like how it sounds or too long
I'm an artist who's trying to make a hentai game, been doing it for some time now,

The kind of game I want to make is

The game is made by RPGmakerMZ
The systems that will be in the game
-Time cycle, there's morning noon evening, and night for each day
-Pregnant system where you can make children with them
-Artifact that you will find in the dungeon that helps with various things like combat and... how long the girl will stay in the pregnant state[make them give birth faster]
-Children from each girl will do specific tasks that will give you an advantage to conquer the dungeon from 1. money itself 2. crafting material and 3. giving you skill and unlock extra class
-Yes, the crafting system
-Upgrade system for equipment

I like playing the "specific type" of hentai game and it's mostly the "Impregnate" type of game. I have a favorite creator and like his game a lot. Though not many people know him cause his art is not the best kind
At least, I want to make a game I want to play myself. but I question if I ever feel horny from my own work[yeah, that's a thing]
I hope that I would get to get some writer on the team cause writing is not my best skill
I had made some fan-base game before so I have a tiny bit of that experience.
I would love to have more feedback on it as well
Also, funding would be great so I don't have to take a lot of commission to even survive through the game development time

See you soon on my topic that I will make on the game[though I will need 3 posts first]

shin67

Jan 28, 2020
Hello,
Your game is interesting. Hope you post soon more informations about the game