Ren'Py Hi, I'm an amateur game developer! (NTR games)

LulluDev

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2018
It is a pleasure to be making my first post on this forum, which I have been following for years.
I have played all kinds of games and read many different stories as well, not just focused on consuming games.
But in the beginning of this year I got the urge to make my own story, to give life to characters that I have kept in my head for a long time.
So I'm studying the basics of renpy and also learning how to model my own scenes and characters in Koikatsu.
So a few weeks ago I'm working on my first project.
As I said above it is ren'py and koikatsu due to all my current limitations, but I guarantee I will put all my effort into this game.
here is my <- As you may have noticed, English is not my native language, but here are few images of my game
layout.png kanna1.png
riesmug.png

TheMagicalGurl

Doing just fine.
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
Winterfire another to add to our Koikatsu dev circle I guess lol

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun. Good luck in your own development. Cuck the world!

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
We are making games with Illusion graphics, we'll both loose:eek:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey man, I do NTR games too. If you want to talk about anything pertaining to that or whatever, I'm here... I wish you the best of luck. Your project doesn't really catch my attention since I'm not too interested in incest NTR (judging by the name of the game, obviously) but I hope you do well