VN Ren'Py Hi, i'm a new game developer!

RedArmor

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
My name is Red Armor and i'm a new adult visual novel game developer, i'm currently working on my first game called False Promises i already released a demo version of the game, the demo version itself is not that long but i just had to make it has an introduction to the game.
Anyway i really hope you enjoy the demo if someone even reads this, i want to say that i'll do my best to improve the game and the community that some day will grow in the future.
Name.png

hi again, im adding some screenshots of the demo feel free to add feedback.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RedArmor

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
I gonna post the link to the demo soon, thanks to all of the people who viewed my page!

RedArmor

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
As i said i am still new to all of this (game development and promoting) so sorry if i'm not consistent. i'll do my best to improve myself. :)

Reactions: Reifon

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
Hi, Red Armor
Thank you for your creativity! According to the first screenshots, it looks good. (y)
And what is the plot of the game? I understand that only the demo is ready. But maybe there are already plans for the future.
In any case, welcome to F95zone) :)

RedArmor

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Hi, Red Armor
Thank you for your creativity! According to the first screenshots, it looks good. (y)
And what is the plot of the game? I understand that only the demo is ready. But maybe there are already plans for the future.
In any case, welcome to F95zone) :)
Thanks for your reply!
That the plot
You are a young man living with his sister, after your criminal past you decide to move on with your life in an effort to give your sister the future she deserves. Will you do what's right? Will you stay true to yourself and to those around you? a VN with the focus on storytelling, romance, humor, drama and more.

there are plans for the future, and i hope you stay for the next release!