VN Ren'Py Hi! I'm a new game developer, Lewd Teacher is coming.

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
First of all, I wanted to tell you that English is not my mother tongue, but I manage it quite well.

I'm new to creating visual novels, so I'm open to hearing both ideas and critiques.

The objective of the game is simple, a game based on statistics and choices, with multiple endings in mind, I just finished the prologue, it is somewhat short, but it leaves a lot to know what the game is about.
You play the role of a 27-year-old man, who 2 years ago lost his job as a teacher, and was recently contacted by a new school to replace the old teacher, the decisions are simple, ¿are you still the way you were when you were expelled? Or would you change and become a good man

The choice is yours.

Now I leave you some images so you can see what Lewd Teacher brings

Protagonist:
lt-2021-02-01-18-23-41.png

Evelyn: She's one of the protagonist of the game. She's a succubus. lt-2021-02-01-18-20-54.png

Scarlett one of the nurse's of school. lt-2021-02-01-18-15-52.png

Yumiko: Principal of the school! The MILF lt-2021-02-01-18-07-51.png

Of course this is just the beginning, so far there are four girls to interact with but there are five more in mind to join.
If any mod or admin can contact me to find out how to post my game here, I'll be more than grateful, without further ado...

Last edited:

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
This looks cool! Looking forward to seeing more in the future.