Hi! How do I apply this to my G8.1 Dicktator/ Golden Palace?

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Hi! I have recently bought a Thunder 3D Product

Which is this one

I have no problems in applying it to my G8.1 Model and make them look oily but what I am wondering is how do I make the model's dicktator/golden palace oily or wet? Can someone help me?

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
If you haven't already, install and (both are free).

I'll use Dicktator as an example of the steps to follow:
  1. Apply Dicktator to G8.1M normally
  2. Apply the USM Shell G8.1M to the model
  3. Select the USM Shell and apply the 0.250cm preset from the USM 2 Shell Stacking content folder (in Thunder-3D main folder)
  4. Turn on Iray preview and verify Dicktator's surface is now glossy
  5. Apply whatever settings you want to the USM shell
Basically, the default offset of the USM shell is too low to be visible. Golden Palace can have multiple shells, so raise the USM shell Offset Distance (via Shell Stacking Tool or manually in Parameters) to be at least 0.005 above the highest anatomy geoshell (including Breastacular, etc.).

For any other issues, check if there is an existing solution by hovering the mouse over icons that say "Hover Tip" in the Thunder-3D content folders.

Below is an example from the Shell Stacking Tools tip:

hover tip.jpg

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
If you haven't already, install and (both are free).

I'll use Dicktator as an example of the steps to follow:
  1. Apply Dicktator to G8.1M normally
  2. Apply the USM Shell G8.1M to the model
  3. Select the USM Shell and apply the 0.250cm preset from the USM 2 Shell Stacking content folder (in Thunder-3D main folder)
  4. Turn on Iray preview and verify Dicktator's surface is now glossy
  5. Apply whatever settings you want to the USM shell
Basically, the default offset of the USM shell is too low to be visible. Golden Palace can have multiple shells, so raise the USM shell Offset Distance (via Shell Stacking Tool or manually in Parameters) to be at least 0.005 above the highest anatomy geoshell (including Breastacular, etc.).

For any other issues, check if there is an existing solution by hovering the mouse over icons that say "Hover Tip" in the Thunder-3D content folders.

Below is an example from the Shell Stacking Tools tip:

View attachment 2985546
Thank you! Will try!