Hi hi hi hi!

ViviCutie

Mar 13, 2020
Hi!

I'm Vivi, and I've had some interest in NSFW games for a few years now.
I found F95 a couple years ago, I think, but I've always just been kinda lurking in the shadows for a while and never really did anything.
I keep wanting to make an intro post, but always start typing and then get sidetracked and go do something else.

I've been working on what I'd like to call an adult-focused social MMO, and hoping that I can share progress on it whenever I do make progress.
I unfortunately can't work full-time on the game, due to already having a full-time job.
I'm excited to see the progress that I do make on it every now and then, due to seeing myself grow more into Unity development.

A little about me / dev history:
I currently work professionally on a game with a Daily Active User count of mid-six-figures, however I don't work on the game itself.
I'm the girl in the back crying under my desk about data loss and Redis (or Mongo) being a pain in the butt. :cry:

I'm excited to eventually be able to share videos in the future, and just generally showing off some technology I've developed for the app.

Progress so far, somewhat technical:
  • Basic API-related code implemented already, using NodeJS
  • MongoDB interactions implemented.
  • Redis scaffolding there, however turned off for the moment to allow for more rapid development.
    • Will get back around to this if CCU ever gets above like 10-20
  • Base Unity systems for player movement, animation, emotes, actions, etc
    • These aren't synchronized across the network yet, still refining framework requirements on the mess of a whiteboard that is my wall.
I'd eventually like to develop a system that will allow users to create their own worlds, and a nice system for users to create content for their characters in the game.

Thanks for listening to me rambling for a bit!

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Welcome to the forum!

It's good to see more programmers here rather than artists. I hope to see a game or two from you!

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Welcome ViviCutie! Glad to add another programmer and dev to the ranks! Hope to see more of your tech soon!