Hi F95

coresound

Aug 9, 2019
No problem horny believer! I have been here for some time now, and I am loving it here!
Oh same, I have been here for at least a year here lurking around and only recently just started posting but glad to have friendly on my first few times posting.^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Oh same, I have been here for at least a year here lurking around and only recently just started posting but glad to have friendly on my first few times posting.^^
Welcome back good sir. Glad to see you are active on here. Despite your avatar I assume you like anime? I love anime, too much actually. ;O

coresound

Aug 9, 2019
Welcome back good sir. Glad to see you are active on here. Despite your avatar I assume you like anime? I love anime, too much actually. ;O
Oh yeah , I love anime and video games, I made this avatar pic myself actually and many others although I haven't made any recently though.

coresound

Aug 9, 2019
You are quite the artist. :D
Oh thanks, although I made it with stable diffusion lol. But it took a lot of fine tuning to get that type of image like that. I'm hoping I'll be able to do more advanced stuff with it someday. what type of anime do you like?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Oh thanks, although I made it with stable diffusion lol. But it took a lot of fine tuning to get that type of image like that. I'm hoping I'll be able to do more advanced stuff with it someday. what type of anime do you like?
Good pick!
Stable diffusion is alright to use, however I am still learning artistry and artistic elements myself. I am also always very fascinated in new artists and their endeavors.

As for anime? Well, i am just a wanderer usually, I use to watch anime back long ago but recently I have found a liking for anime characters. Hu Tao is picture perfect. :D :D :love::love:

coresound

Aug 9, 2019
Good pick!
Stable diffusion is alright to use, however I am still learning artistry and artistic elements myself. I am also always very fascinated in new artists and their endeavors.

As for anime? Well, i am just a wanderer usually, I use to watch anime back long ago but recently I have found a liking for anime characters. Hu Tao is picture perfect. :D :D :love::love:
Oh yeah she's from Genshin Impact, My favorite from that game is Eula or Amber though.