• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hi Everyone ! New NSFW Animator Incoming !

takaheiki

May 5, 2019
Hi! I am Heiki, an animator who does collabs with other artists to create NSFW animations.
I really love Animations.I do it every day not only for works but also as a hobby.
For teasing, here an Animation Art of Sakimichan i just do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My patreon

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Welcome in our Great Community !!!!

All the best for your work, for sure here you'll find full of friends and people interest at your projects !!!!
Good luck and Enjoy !!!!

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Don't knock emotional support animals. Mine supported me very well before I changed my tagline. Don't make me get my emotional support animal back again :p

@takaheiki Welcome and nice looking animation you have going there. Can I ask what you're using to make your animations? Thanks!

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Don't knock emotional support animals. Mine supported me very well before I changed my tagline. Don't make me get my emotional support animal back again :p

@takaheiki Welcome and nice looking animation you have going there. Can I ask what you're using to make your animations? Thanks!
I wasn't knocking e.s.a. I was badgering.
American-Badger.png

Reactions: Walg

takaheiki

May 5, 2019

Thank you ;) i used photoshop and after effect to do all works. here video step by step i worked look like that.

Reactions: Walg

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018