VN Ren'Py Hi all of you! I'm new here :)

Deleted member 3313873

biolinky.co/nila
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2021
Hello everyone :) . This is my new account in F95. But I've been a member of this forum for almost two years now.
And hopefully, this will be my main account for days and years to come.

I'm currently working as a programmer at .
The team is very new, so there are no really clear promises of a successful career in the team yet.
But we're working very hard to release our very first game entitled Mercyside.
Hopefully, we will be able to pull this off. I know it's possible.
With your help guys. I know anyone can be successful in this industry.

I'm currently a college student, so balancing my work at the team while studying is quite troublesome.
I decided to make a living out of what I've been enjoying for most of the time (Reading and Playing Visual Novels).
I saw that many developers were able to pull it off and became really successful in this industry.
And frankly speaking, I am one of the aspirers in this industry.
I aspire to be a solo game developer, where I will be able to deliver good contents through interactive storytelling.

The dream is there, but my current situation as a student and soon-to-be provider for my family prevents me from achieving that now.
Add that I'm in a third-world country. So the process of striving daily is quite different.
But I always keep my spirits high up. Knowing that with the right determination I will be able to pursue this career as a game developer.

Any day from now, the game will be released.
Be gentle with us, as this is our very first game as a team.
You might expect some things and then get disappointed when doing the actual play.
And personally, I'm fine with that. I know that through failure comes persistence.
Persistence to correct and improve the flaws that we did in the past.

And once the game is released, we will be persistent in working very hard to improve what we have started.

I hope you're all safe out there.
Please do share your opinion. Anything really.
Would you be interested in hearing out about our new game Mercyside?
Do you trust our team to deliver good content, even though we're barely starting?
And would you trust me as a developer in this team to pull this off?

Opinions of different colors are welcome :)

Thank you, you awesome person for reading this.
I appreciate the time you spent.

Yours truly,
NI.L.A