Ren'Py Abandoned Hey Sis [v0.1] [Team Ravel]

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
should one call this a game? even for a demo that is much too short, I mean that's a bit well done únd what the above see the ideas with blue and especially red is very interesting and would be nice if the inside would be but as I see that is game dead because it is already march nothing happened bjedenfalls that was the release pity drumm could be a great game
It's marked as "Abandoned" for a reason :p

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
It's marked as "Abandoned" for a reason :p

ah ok sorry had to look first what is called Abandoned because I can not really English sorry again but despite everything, it is a pity about the game

oh I have a question / suggestion as if it were with a button of the one if you have scrolled all the way down to the very same brings back to the top then you do not have to scroll up again :coldsweat:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
ah ok sorry had to look first what is called Abandoned because I can not really English sorry again but despite everything, it is a pity about the game

oh I have a question / suggestion as if it were with a button of the one if you have scrolled all the way down to the very same brings back to the top then you do not have to scroll up again :coldsweat:
There is. You just need to scroll all the way down to the bar just above the Twitter symbol. It's just kind of hard to find when you are new here.

Reactions: Deadlyreaper