Hey! Meet the new NSFW game from Star Wars Universe!

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Hey!

I'm Star Lord and I'm game developer. Let me introduce you my new game - Star Wars: Path of Lust.

Short about development game:

Developer/Publisher
: StarLord Games [Patreon: ]
Engine: Unity
Censorship: No
OS: Windows (In the future expected release for Android)
Language: English, Russian
Genre: 3D, Sci-Fi, Star Wars, Movie Heroes, Adventure, Action, Third-Person, NSFW, Animation, Simulator, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Aliens, Interracial

The demo version is not ready yet, but I will try to demonstrate the development process as much as possible :)

The plot:

In a far, far away galaxy is restless. In the midst of the Clone Wars, the battles between the Republic and the Separatists are fiercer.
The Galactic Senate is concerned about the growing number of rumors spread from the edges of the galaxy. A mysterious group of mercenaries kidnaps young women of various races, after which they are sold into sexual slavery to the separatists, gangsters and Hutt clans.
In order to sort out the situation and put an end to arbitrariness, the Jedi Council sends in the wake of the mercenaries the jedi knight, Kara Silero, a master of reincarnation and a subtle connoisseur of temptation and sensual pleasures.

Few words about gameplay:

Together with Kara, you have to go a way from planet to planet, revealing the identity and motives of the kidnappers and acting with all the means available to the young jedi girl :)
The game world is represented by several legendary planets, such as Tatooine, Coruscant, Naboo, Kashiyyk, as well as numerous spacecraft and stations.
At your disposal is a full arsenal of jedi: lightsabers, Force skills, various technical means, as well as Kara's natural actives - beauty, sexy body, hot temperament and the ability to use them to achieve their goals :)

And yes - beware of the Dark Side!

Thank you for your attention ;)

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
I hope that there's some customization involved. For what i can guess is that there will be missions were you get credits to buy stuff (sexy stuff :p) and being that there will be fighting involved, you'll use exp to upgrade traits such as fighting and sexual abilities. I wish you the best and may the force be with you.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Welcome in our Fantastic Community!!!!

I'm a big Fun of Star Wars and till now Adult game about this Saga , completely disappointed me ( is an euphemism ) ; so my expectations for your game are really high ...I'll look forward for your work with absolute attention

But most important thing , Enjoy !!!!

Reactions: Mark17 and tenaka88

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
I hope that there's some customization involved. For what i can guess is that there will be missions were you get credits to buy stuff (sexy stuff :p) and being that there will be fighting involved, you'll use exp to upgrade traits such as fighting and sexual abilities. I wish you the best and may the force be with you.
Yes, something similar is planned in the game :)

I'm a big Fun of Star Wars and till now Adult game about this Saga , completely disappointed me ( is an euphemism )
Yes, I have the same story. So I decided to make my game, with blackjack and whores :)

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
damn i dunno if im excited or afraid... really big fan of sw univers and H-Game in this univers are not as much enjoyable as they should be... but this seems pretty interesting, if your game is a good one i wouldn't mind giving some of my € for you, gl man

Reactions: Fantabaldu

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
damn i dunno if im excited or afraid... really big fan of sw univers and H-Game in this univers are not as much enjoyable as they should be... but this seems pretty interesting, if your game is a good one i wouldn't mind giving some of my € for you, gl man
I am grateful for your desire, but the demo version is not ready yet :) But I promise - when it will release out, it will not disappoint :)

Reactions: tenaka88

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Good luck, hope this doesn't go the same route a few others have gone.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Small critiques/recommendations

Not the biggest star wars buff but its kind of weird that the jedi council would send someone who is known for screwing/temptation. Jedi in Clone Wars era are pretty ridiculous. They aren't even supposed to act on emotion. Just do yourself a favor early on make her an outcast/Exile.

If you want a backstory. Someone on the jedi side was leaking information to the separatists. The galatic senate and council agree due to the fact they are compromised to send a third party and they went with "Kara" an outcast Jedi. She is eager to accept to prove herself and hopefully rejoin the ranks. Its a good explanation why she is willing to do "grey" type things and even push the line. I mean lets face it being a Jedi sounds cool but... jedi themselves are boring.. Writing a grey type character gives you a LOT of freedom which is why all the games with unique character do it. Dark Forces/Jedi Outcast/Knights of the old republic all do this so they didn't have to keep checking in with LucasArts lore dude.

Also, if your looking for a plot reason why she is a "a master of reincarnation and a subtle connoisseur of temptation and sensual pleasures." Just make her a "halfey". She is half a mysterious race that you made up and it has to do with that race. It would be a good plot point of her dealing with it through adolesence and potentially why she got kicked out [if you are interested in that plot point]. It would also explain why her name is Kara despite race options. You wouldn't find any alien character named Kara otherwise.

Feel free to ignore me. Im not a writer but I think there are ways to make it more fun and lore friendly. Write a character where rulebook gets thrown out so you can write your own.

Last edited:

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Small critiques/recommendations...
Thank you for your advice, I will consider them when developing.
Just want to say that my game is not exactly a classic image of the SW universe. This is, let's say, her alternative, where the Jedi are not as boring as you say :) And Kara's actions, when she enters into intimate relationships with various characters, are quite logical, since in this version of the universe for a Jedi woman this is absolutely normal style of doing such things. That is, if she works under cover, then she can quite impersonate herself as a whore, well, behave accordingly.

It will be only female protagonist or male too in this game ?
I thought about it. As long as my plot is only for a female character, if I can develop the same logical plot for introducing a male character, it will also be.

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
yeah i think you should focus on a single gendre type, if it is female protag so be it ;) and see later on if u can mix it with male protag

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote