4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Pregnancy will be
Just to ask how do I get Lilia past 17 trust? I have Flirted her love to 20 and it is not moving anymore, I have bought cookies to cookies +12, asked about her father and asked about a boyfriend and nothing is changing. Is there atrick or secret location I need to find her at another time?

I was able to sort this by restarting and paying $15 for the first free cookie.

Last edited:

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
Loved this games concept, but What happened with Helga,and Olga?! Why can’t we get more content of the girls that are advertised that were used to lure us in?

I don’t care about Dora or Xj9 or the Katara chick from avatar they say is next up. Avatar Four Elements Trainer has plenty of OUTSTANDING content already focused on fucking her.

https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v1-0-7c-mity.730/

Whats crazy is these developers playing bait & switch to drag out monthly patreon subscribers sticking around waiting for some final end game payoff content of finally getting to fuck the primary girls the show revolved around, is just making the game that much lamer/diluted, when they could’ve been delivering on the Olga & Helga content FIRST, and then keep giving fans more of the ADVERTISED girls & more scenes every month of Olga & Helga the girls they originally implied the game would revolve around fucking; THEN if fans ever got tired or enough of fucking Helga, & Olga in every imaginable way possible Then perhaps they could take a break from focusing on Helga & Olga and maybe think of introducing some ancillary side characters or ask fans of the game what else they might want to see.

I loved this game for what it was, but with updates taking over 2 or 3 months and they’re wasting time on Dora and Xj9 who already have great games all about them; i can’t support this developer any longer.

If one day they decide to give fans some substantial Helga & Olga content and lots of it, I would return for that, but after Xj9 & Dora and all the other side characters and now they’re last post on their patreon is talking about how their focused on katara the chick from avatar?! Enough is enough…

They could’ve easily gave us some Helga, Olga content instead of focusing on all these bs extra characters they never implied were going to be the main characters they spent 4 months focused on in the games title or introduction art…
What made 4elements Trainer so great is they delivered on the main characters FIRST; month after month of Katara & Toph etc… Even allowed you to get Katara and Toph pregnant, then returned with special Toph and Katara episodes and content that again revolved around the main girls… that’s a game where you got your moneys worth and delivered on what was advertised.

Last edited:

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
if nothing works you need to wait for new version, or start new game. something is bugged on old saves(i needed to start. ice cream guy was still there but only giving 1 coin per click. phone to big bob was empty(call big bob -> nothing) etc.
Keep working at store and eventually you'll trigger a scene with Mrs Johnson asking you to lift her up to get a can of tomatos. Leads to a BJ and end of her update.

Reactions: AlisaDryz

lokoki1

Apr 10, 2022
Keep working at store and eventually you'll trigger a scene with Mrs Johnson asking you to lift her up to get a can of tomatos. Leads to a BJ and end of her update.
when i was writing this.. STORE WAS BLOCKED. that's why i needed start new game. EVERYTHING was blocked.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Loved this games concept, but What happened with Helga,and Olga?! Why can’t we get more content of the girls that are advertised that were used to lure us in?

I don’t care about Dora or Xj9 or the Katara chick from avatar they say is next up. Avatar Four Elements Trainer has plenty of OUTSTANDING content already focused on fucking her.

Whats crazy is these developers playing bait & switch to drag out monthly patreon subscribers sticking around waiting for some final end game payoff content of finally getting to fuck the primary girls the show revolved around, is just making the game that much lamer/diluted, when they could’ve been delivering on the Olga & Helga content FIRST, and then keep giving fans more of the ADVERTISED girls & more scenes every month of Olga & Helga the girls they originally implied the game would revolve around fucking; THEN if fans ever got tired or enough of fucking Helga, & Olga in every imaginable way possible Then perhaps they could take a break from focusing on Helga & Olga and maybe think of introducing some ancillary side characters or ask fans of the game what else they might want to see.

I loved this game for what it was, but with updates taking over 2 or 3 months and they’re wasting time on Dora and Xj9 who already have great games all about them; i can’t support this developer any longer.

If one day they decide to give fans some substantial Helga & Olga content and lots of it, I would return for that, but after Xj9 & Dora and all the other side characters and now they’re last post on their patreon is talking about how their focused on katara the chick from avatar?! Enough is enough…

They could’ve easily gave us some Helga, Olga content instead of focusing on all these bs extra characters they never implied were going to be the main characters they spent 4 months focused on in the games title or introduction art…
What made 4elements Trainer so great is they delivered on the main characters FIRST; month after month of Katara & Toph etc… Even allowed you to get Katara and Toph pregnant, then returned with special Toph and Katara episodes and content that again revolved around the main girls… that’s a game where you got your moneys worth and delivered on what was advertised.

XJ9 and Dora aren't even part of it dude, theyre like guest characters that only Patrons can access because theyre Patron rewards for subbing or something.
The free build people got was more of Lila, a bit of Olga and Gerald's mom, which Patrons also did get.

You didnt just get Katar and Toph, I followed 4Elements since the start, it had a bunch of OC's and side characters from the show to fuck too. Heck, the original was just Katara, Toph wasn't even in it until Book 3, Book 2 was Azula/Fire Nation.

• Sad
Reactions: lexlutha

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
How much content is in this game? I hooked up with Lila and it said there was no more content. I watched Olga change, I got blown by the store lady. Helga doesn't seem to want to do anything. There was a cute girl at the mall but I don't know how to interact with her again. Is that all that's in the game so far?

Reactions: Peach Enthusiast
Nov 23, 2023
Lots of anal, well made art, hey Arnold?!? I think my inner 90s kid just splattoodled all over the keyboard
Where is all this "anal"? All we have is Olga, Lika and Mrs. Johnson. Olga has basically no content, Mrs. Johnson has oral, Lila has oral and vaginal. Is anal exclusive to Patreon?

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes