Hey folks, it's me... for real.

Belial Husk

Currently working on Kiera Chase.
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
3 posts are required? Very well. I'm a real person after all. :HideThePain:
What a climate hazard and an asshole have in common?
Real thought for a real person.
Anyway, I started making a game to force myself to learn something besides fucking myself. I'll be glad to post what I did for now after I pass the 3 post rule, I guess?
I also do music in the "bland" genre, I will also like to do musical 2d animation with popular characters. We'll see.
Glad to be here,
Belial Husk.

Reactions: JakeLackless

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I'm a real person after all. :HideThePain:
Glad to be here,
Belial Husk.
Hello and welcome, Belial o/
What a climate hazard and an asshole have in common?
Both come(appear) unexpectedly and with a storm, literally.
I also do music in the "bland" genre
Id love to listen to some of it, once you reach 5 posts, drop in my dm via conversation button inside my profile. Ill be honest if i wont like it and tell you the truth straight away instead of feeding with lies, you know feedback :) If you're interested of course, still interested on what youre making.
Anyway, I started making a game to force myself to learn something besides fucking myself.
The most inspirational thought iv read in a while :HideThePain: , It's always a pleasure to see new dev being motivated to work on a game, whatever it is. If it gets hard (cuz it will) dont give up, stay positive, take a break, go back to previous habits and come back once prepared again. Best of luck !

Belial Husk

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
Hello and welcome, Belial o/

Both come(appear) unexpectedly and with a storm, literally.

Id love to listen to some of it, once you reach 5 posts, drop in my dm via conversation button inside my profile. Ill be honest if i wont like it and tell you the truth straight away instead of feeding with lies, you know feedback :) If you're interested of course, still interested on what youre making.

The most inspirational thought iv read in a while :HideThePain: , It's always a pleasure to see new dev being motivated to work on a game, whatever it is. If it gets hard (cuz it will) dont give up, stay positive, take a break, go back to previous habits and come back once prepared again. Best of luck !
Thanks! (Sorry for the late reply:HideThePain: I swear I wasn't jerking off)
I did some tracks by myself for learning melodies and rhythm so I never uploaded them, especially because I seriously lack on the mastering part. I just posted 8 of them on my YouTube channel. As soon as I go trough my catalogue (soo much shit) I'll post more! But really... nothing special. I only like the medieval one I did:LUL:. Good times.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Hey Belial Husk , me again, I took some time to listen to what you made, I must say, you have a knack for it(I liked it). You sure you wanna drop it and take on game dev? Or you aiming to work on both ? I hope your game will be as good as your music ^^

Best of luck, ill be eyes.png you.

Belial Husk

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
Hey Belial Husk , me again, I took some time to listen to what you made, I must say, you have a knack for it(I liked it). You sure you wanna drop it and take on game dev? Or you aiming to work on both ? I hope your game will be as good as your music ^^

Best of luck, ill be View attachment 2941887 you.
Thanks for checking out the tracks(y)
Nah I'm keeping the music going for sure. It's like my personal netflix, disney plus, amazon something:HideThePain: for hobby.
The project game we'll see how it goes (https://f95zone.to/threads/unity-kiera-chase-and-the-god-game-demo-belial-husk.175081/#post-11755663), that's what started getting me into music so who knows.
I'm also working on short musical videos music with animations of popular characters and adult animations. You'll see something in the forum for sure if I do that.
Good luck to you too!
I'll be watching you too!
Thanks!:PogChamp:

Last edited: