KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
I said almost a month ago, the game is listed as "Abandoned" because a year went by without a single update. Until the Dev posts an updated file here, the game will STAY "Abandoned".

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

wolf677

Apr 7, 2019
he do noting even post on twitter he real scamer he only take your money do nothing i dont care pics etc he poat twiter discord or sily trello side

Casseh

May 12, 2018
u literally recycled the same statement from months ago, u really are one-track minded.
The fact that I came here months ago, saw this guy meat riding Komi, come back half a year later and he's doing the same thing speaks volumes for how sad this individual's life is :ROFLMAO:
Is he paying you or are you coping because of how much you paid him for the new update?

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
I think the most of us are just laughing at him and accepting the very little chance of seeing the end of this game or even a new update.
that's why I'm here I don't even get that anymore there's nothing to laugh about

He still post a lot of stuff on his twitter account, so you can't really say he is doing nothing
If he's doing too much then he might as well release an update.

Hi Komisari are you still alive or healthy I'm just asking as I can't see no more updates about you work which is a masterpiece.:cry:
the game is dead as much as his dev you waste time on _@him so welcome to the club i guess

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
The fact that I came here months ago, saw this guy meat riding Komi, come back half a year later and he's doing the same thing speaks volumes for how sad this individual's life is :ROFLMAO:
Is he paying you or are you coping because of how much you paid him for the new update?
what's sad is you spent all that time only to come back to think of me again, and how am i "meat riding" this time? because i said people hate him? You just proved that is true, why else would you care? You got instantly triggered without even understanding what was said. It speaks volumes more of you than me, maybe go take another time out.

Reactions: winmace

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Komi's last visit here was 11 days ago, last post on twitter was 20 days ago, is he still active on discord?

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
Can confirm lol. Every few months when I make the rounds on a couple projects I see the same people here who have been whiteknighting for years now. And during all that time the main game received ZERO updates. If they aren't being paid for it, it's another scam by the dev, to be honest.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 206 Votes