• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
There's like 9 seasons of it. We are stuck at 0.1 here.
how dare u.... we're in 0.1...... 1.2 Don't you see the big difference just one update in 3 years? We are blessed because Komi brought us an update, he could have just ignored the game ***like he does with his fans*** Now all we have to do is wait another 3 years and pray. to no be another special event We should be grateful for the lies, excuses, delays and lobotomy that Komi has given us these last few years, praise you Komi.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Damn though, I wasn't expecting that crossover with Total Drama Island. Izzy gonna Izzy though. The lesbian threesome was so hot I don't even mind that they raceswapped the MC mid-way through the story.

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
Oi you little shit I was playing this to get my rocks off, not cry like a bitch because Evie is the sweetest most adorable masochist to exist.

patrick.gif

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
Finished all content and had a really good time, looking forward to when the Dev eventually releases new content.

If it doesn't come then that would be a shame, but as I'm not paying for it I can't really complain.

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes