Ren'Py - Abandoned - Hero's Harem Guild [v0.1.2.3b Public] [Komisari]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DarkLightSora

Good game for its pre-alpha release 0.0.1. It has a lot to improve such like small bugs incomplete sections like shops and building construction but it also has a lot of good content already. It still has a lot of room to build and I feel it will grow as Time goes on
  2. 5.00 star(s)

reklaw

Very promising new game, animations are top notch. Many games that have been developed for months don't have the same level of polish as this. The navigation is a bit tricky with clicking on the edges of the screen to get around, and I didn't see a clock to help track my schedule. For a first release this game is definitely on my watch list. great job!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LucaJin

For a 0.0.1 build it's got a fair bit of content, the RPG system for the quests and inventory is pretty neat, definitely looking forward to the future builds and I'm looking forward to seeing more of Lucy in future builds. She's so darn adorable and I'm grateful for stumbling upon this game, I hope everyone else who plays this enjoys it as much as I'm enjoying it currently.
    Okay, so after playing the latest 0.1.1 build I can definitely say that it has improved a lot more. There was still a few grammatical issues here and tthere but they weren't as noticeable and the game itself was very enjoyable. One particylar scene and quote I love involves Squares and Thots if you know that scene then you know. The visuals have also improved a great amount too and I find myself enjoying this game the more I play it. Keep up the great work Komi! <3
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MokuhFull

As of v.0.0.1, this is already a great demo worth playing and I'm keen to follow the dev !

I see great potential in it, with this guild gameplay that requires to spend money well grinded on developping your HQ and the town. It's a real game. Not much is obviously ready at the moment, but that is enough to get an opinion on the potential of this title.

About the girls, the models are obvioulsy pretty and the animation all along (while in dialog and during the H-scenes) is a pleasant surprise.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Alucard1666

Hot girls and a lot of animated stuff and the story is interesting too.

Has a lot of great potential and a hot busty cat-girl. Now i just want a hot busty cow-girl or dragon or both.

There are some bugs in the game but it is a v0.01 so nothing out of the usual. This game could easily make it into my top 5 lewd games.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

cloudmoon

review for v.0.0.1

It's a great start to a game. You can really tell that a lot of thought went into making this and it's not your usual first version 10 minute demo. There's actually a decent chunk of content here, with real gameplay, story progression, and even sex scenes.

Writing : 4.8/5 - it's readable english. There's some funny dialouge in there as well. There are a few awkward sentences here and there, but they're few and far between.

Story: 4/5 - nothing to exactly write home about yet, but the story is more in service of the gameplay/characters at the moment, so I don't mind that it's not crazy intricate or inventive. The intro scenes hooked me, but it looses points for being a bit of a bait and switch. The series of events that lead you towards running a Hero's guild are kinda contrived, but there's nothing exactly offensive about it. There's enough story here that it gets the job done.

Characters: 4.4/5 - The characters are good and unique. They all feel different from each other and they're all likeable. Most of them have hints of added depth lurking beneath the surface. A few of them come off as kind of silly at first, but after the intro they seem less over the top. All in all a good cast that I'm interested it.

Renders : 4.5/5 - it's good. And the sex scenes work. Nothing particularly crazy for a koikatsu game, but it's above par. I have no complaints. The dev gets bonus points for having a lot of little idle animations throughout the game that make the scenes feel more alive.

Gameplay: 3.7/5 - it's typical go here, do that, save money, buy that, type gameplay. Not a lot of grind, but they lose pints for making you wait multiple days to progress some plotlines. Also there should really be a better way to advance time without having to go to your room to sleep. Or at the very least they should add a shortcut that allows you to instantly travel to your room and take a nap. Also the house navigation system is a little annoying. It would be better if they just had buttons at the bottom of the screen for each room, like a lot of devs do. Arrow based navigation always leaves me accidentally going places I didn't intend to.

Overall enjoyment: 4.6/5 - I gave the game the 5 point bump because it has a lot of potential, and I really like the production value. It feels like a game that is pretty closed to polished right out the gates, and I like the direction things are going. It could very easily be on the level of something like Mythic Manor given enough time and consistent updates.

(edit: as of v.0.1.1 the characters and writing has gotten even better. The gameplay has also been improved as they've implemented a few of the tings I've suggested, like a button to warp you to your room. The times you have to wait for certain events to occur seem to be either completely gone, or mitigated by the fact that you have other quests to accomplish while you're waiting, so that no longer bugs me. So far the game is living up to the hype.)