4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i don't remember if there is a "legit" way but you can just spawn a male body and head, equip them and done, now you are now a man, but no armor set will fit you.
Thank you for your suggestion. I knew it was a longshot but I was hoping with all the customizations there would be a work around. I do not mind getting my butt kicked even more by hot girls more grinding if it means being able to (Kinda) play as a male MC.

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
Thank you for your suggestion. I knew it was a longshot but I was hoping with all the customizations there would be a work around. I do not mind getting my butt kicked even more by hot girls more grinding if it means being able to (Kinda) play as a male MC.
i think the modding mall mod has extra clothing for male characters and a easy way to acquire the body type

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

acepilot

Jun 5, 2020
Alright might as well ask here:

If you could add one thing to Heroine Rumble, what would it be?
Probably late af but I'm going to shoot my shot. In the story mode if we could have control over the style of hair and color that would already be a huge improvement. Other than that maybe alternate animations for futa mode? This is easily your best game you've made. Definitely one of my main go tos lmao.

Reactions: Vlive

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out a way to increase the maximum dialogue space. Anything longer than 1-2 sentences gets cut off. I don't exactly want a wall of text, but a little bit more would be cool.

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
Probably late af but I'm going to shoot my shot. In the story mode if we could have control over the style of hair and color that would already be a huge improvement. Other than that maybe alternate animations for futa mode? This is easily your best game you've made. Definitely one of my main go tos lmao.

This is essentially Heroine Rumble 2. Calling it Scuffed Rumble for now until it's less scuffed.

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
Ok the game is buggy absolute buggy I notice AI stat way beyond your level the longer you fight in story mode.
And don't touch the reset button level that too is bug you will lost 70% to 60% of your lewd point and the enemy still stay strong as heck.
I reach the level where I can't beat the enemy anymore even use auto fight it can't beat the enemy because their stat already beyond your limit.
Good thing i keep back up save before reset level.....

Persona_Chaos

Jul 19, 2020
Ok the game is buggy absolute buggy I notice AI stat way beyond your level the longer you fight in story mode.
And don't touch the reset button level that too is bug you will lost 70% to 60% of your lewd point and the enemy still stay strong as heck.
I reach the level where I can't beat the enemy anymore even use auto fight it can't beat the enemy because their stat already beyond your limit.
Good thing i keep back up save before reset level.....

which one are you fighting? cause I've beaten the extra challenges and such by grinding a lot.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
is there no way to unlock everything at the start?
Trust me when I tell you that you should just enjoy the experience. This game has one of the best reward curves of any hentai game I have ever played. I have replayed the game several times just to enjoy it all over again.

That said, if you absolutely must unlock everything at once, search this thread for "cheat engine".

But do yourself a favor, and just play the game. :)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Trust me when I tell you that you should just enjoy the experience. This game has one of the best reward curves of any hentai game I have ever played. I have replayed the game several times just to enjoy it all over again.

That said, if you absolutely must unlock everything at once, search this thread for "cheat engine".

But do yourself a favor, and just play the game. :)
Agreed with this. The scenes are so much better when you get to them in-game.

• Haha
Reactions: Vlive and JOSHUAs9

spicysauce220

Sep 28, 2017
you dont have to cheat:
make a copy to be sure before you use my both saves. you have to use both.
User / "your name" / appData / Roaming / HeroineRumbleSave

Story Fighter levelv 126
Adventure Fighter level 1 ( i like to dominate the strong Fighter with her,
because with that low level it takes time before the fight is over)
Lewds 14.000
Almost every grab unlocked for both.
For more Money let the story fighter AI fight. It goes very fast with that strength.
Or just reset the level to get the most lewds back.
wont allow me to download through that file service

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes