• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Add this to the dev notes so people doesnt waste their time View attachment 3594468

View attachment 3594468
The dev has no idea how harem games work. You don't need to show the LIS fucking other people the idea is to get them in the harem asap not wait around until they fuck the entire neighborhood. What does the dev mean by ugly bastard having sex but mc saves the day? Is the mc going to wait until the bastard is balls deep before he does anything?

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
View attachment 3594413
Well....from the description that the dev gives this is going to be an interesting thread to read, but only for the plot and because the story needs it :LUL:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the dev lurks on f95, good luck.
It's kinda funny that the harem side is going to get turned away by NTR bait scenes, but then the NTR side loses too since the MC is seemingly going to intervene and stop it. Somehow the dev has already angered both factions on the very first release. Lewd game politics sure is a rough business.

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
View attachment 3594413
Well....from the description that the dev gives this is going to be an interesting thread to read, but only for the plot and because the story needs it :LUL:.

"I hate NTR but I'll do an NTR scene". WTF hahaha :ROFLMAO:

This VN is like the usual ones *

Last edited:

Nurgle's Chosen

Apr 13, 2024
View attachment 3594413

Thanks for digging that up, ignored and off I go

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
"I hate NTR but I'll do an NTR scene". WTF hahaha :ROFLMAO:

This VN is like the usual ones *
I think the dev is either a troll who knows what he's doing or someone new to VN.
Reminds me of a Dev two years ago who thought that putting NTR in his Harem game would add drama to the story and ended up leaving because of the backlash, now that I look closely their art style is not that different.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I want to laugh with this, but it doesnt seem funny.

could wish you good luck but I aint sure it will do much to save this.

I will only stay around just to watch another dev trying to convince people that he invented the wheel and somehow the most hated piece of crap of a fetish will be loved by ALL.
and when that FAILS MISSERABLY I will watch him trying desperately to save it by changing scenes, dialogues, tags, his underwear etc...

but it will be too late.

you know what. on second thought.

good luck. you will need it.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote