Mod Ren'Py Hero to Villain Multi-Mod [v0.3.2 Remastered][RiamMar]

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge One Hand Clapping
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hi thank you for the reply and help.
I actually deleted my post because I found the solution. As you said I removed the second herotovillain folder and the game started fine with mod.
thanks again for quick reply :)
You're welcome! I saw that you deleted the post, when I posted my post (yeah, English!), but wanted to have the "patch" and the workaround stay, in case someone else has the same problem. :D

Am glad that it works now. Have fun with the game.

Reactions: Punto

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Please update your mod for v. 0.3.2 beta (y) (y) (y) :love: :love: :love:
Yooooo! One could think you're stalking me. :ROFLMAO:
Already on it! Lots of changes in old content, so it might take a minute longer than usual.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
No, not a stalker, just a kind request if you would like to make an update. :eek::love::love::love:(y)(y)

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
No, not a stalker, just a kind request if you would like to make an update. :eek::love::love::love:(y)(y)
Almost done!
Wanted to finish the Freeroam WT, but the one of this beta is pretty easy compared to the others (yeah, those weren't hard either). Will update those the next time, since the Hero Guild freeroam takes too much time for my spare time right now.

Reactions: Punto

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Will have a look tomorrow, since it's already pretty late and from the "start a new game" warning, there might be quite some changes to previous settings or mechanics in general — or it's "just" the store scene?. We will see.

Edit: It's "just" beta to public release, not v0.4.0. Still, don't want to miss anything and am sleepy as one can be (stupid daylight saving time).

Edit 2: Checked real quick. New content and in addition old content changed. Lines changed by up to ~30 lines, so most likely only fixes, still needs adjusting almost every choice or the WT won't show up. Needs a bit more concentration than I have right now. So, tomorrow morning, I'll have a strong and hot coffee and get to it.

Last edited:

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Slept a bit longer than I anticipated...

• Updating part 3/3
  • Adding episode 3 part 2 NVL
  • Checking for episode 3 part 2 freeroam
  • Testing
  • Packing and uploading

Notes:
  • Found a bug, no major implications, karenpoint misses to get -1 affection.
    • Bug reported; fix should not affect my mod.
Thread is updated.
This is not a joke!

Last edited: