• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
You would have to wait for the sequel, sorry... chaderin is real...

You have to keep in mind that most content in this arc is optional. It's possible to do only the Sera stuff and move the story along.
The Erin femdom stuff isn't necessary at all, and it's for those people that enjoy that kind of thing.

The gender bender option will occur when starting the next and final story arc. That's the normal progression.
Mars chooses Sera or Ceci, then later in the 3rd arc the option to gender bend Erin is introduced.
The femdom route is an alternate route to get there.

I think I said this before but NPC content doesn't make sense for Mars to do, it's just there because the player wants to do it. In the original spec document it was even more explicit than that with the bad end requiring corrupting the NPCs but I changed it in the end.
The NPCs are there to cover a situation/kink for variety's sake, it's up to the player to decide if they want to bother with each one. All of it optional for the story.

Let's think about it another way, if I were to reduce all optional stuff and try to adapt it into a linear story.
I would have Mars going from Ceci to Sera and probably end with Sera. Ignoring the temptation of NPCs and Elena as that stuff is illogical for Mars to do.

Hope this makes sense
I can dumpster Cecille, thank god. Mars has an ability to expose the real nature of people. Sera was miserable but a good person, Elena was a major coomer but a good person, but Cecille? Her true side was an awful person.

Reactions: 2021gatos cats

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
I can dumpster Cecille, thank god. Mars has an ability to expose the real nature of people. Sera was miserable but a good person, Elena was a major coomer but a good person, but Cecille? Her true side was an awful person.
Yeah were gonna have to see if she can be redeemed in the coming updates...Its heavily hinted at several times that Cecille has never experienced love of any kind so she fills that void with her ambition which has led to a rotten personality and no one has ever called her on her shit all her life till she met Mars, Sera and The Goddess. I feel like Sera becoming Mars' second wife will send Cecille's jealousy into overdrive and force an intervention. Essentially I forsee kind of a redemption arc for Cecille in the coming updates since Mars already plans to reign her in and I cant wait for it honestly.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
nope
sooner or later you gon fuck a dark trap and turn the hero into a sissy.
but the game is well worth playing and supporting despite that.
It is optional it just doesnt warn you that the quest line youre on will lead to that.
Everything outside of the main girls is optional(Sera Cecille Elena Lavinia).
Would have preferred options with those optional questlines tbh.
Iris: Would have preferred having the option to send the BF somewhere else.
Marika: The option to not scramble his boi pussy but still continue their quest line.
Erin: Im skipping the femdom stuff altogether.

Takagi1

Jul 13, 2017
i figured, is there any solution or am i just not going to be able to see any new yvet content on this save because of this
I got this error as well, the steps to solve are:
1. open console (shift + o)
2. input jump av_preg

This will cause the game to run the yvet preg scene and will correct the variable error. I'm looking into a code fix so this is a stopgap fix.

Hope it helps.
Some random dude.

Edit - For Nitrolith
The error is caused by running avg_a_31 which causes the variable avg_phase to be iterated by +1 each time it runs. This seems to cause the label av_preg to not fire so the variable is not set to 10. When av_new is called it attempts to perform the jump function to 32 becuase of this causing said error.

Last edited:

Theberkster

Jan 30, 2019
I have a question Guys, i tried searching for it by searching through the Pages with Julia but couldnt find anything helpful.
Im at the Point where Julia found Out her husband died and comforted her. But now it sometimes leads to a Scene where her Kid is rude and gets slapped by Julia. Then Mars and Julia fuck Doggystyle, but the problem that i have, is that it feels Like i missed some scenes/development since they jumped into Sex Out of nowhere and the dialogue hints at it Not being the First time.
Is it supposed to be Like that or have i missed sth? If so how can i fix it

SaddamHussein

Aug 4, 2018

You have to keep in mind that most content in this arc is optional. It's possible to do only the Sera stuff and move the story along.
The Erin femdom stuff isn't necessary at all, and it's for those people that enjoy that kind of thing.

The gender bender option will occur when starting the next and final story arc. That's the normal progression.
Mars chooses Sera or Ceci, then later in the 3rd arc the option to gender bend Erin is introduced.

I think I said this before but NPC content doesn't make sense for Mars to do, it's just there because the player wants to do it. In the original spec document it was even more explicit than that with the bad end requiring corrupting the NPCs but I changed it in the end.
The NPCs are there to cover a situation/kink for variety's sake, it's up to the player to decide if they want to bother with each one. All of it optional for the story.

Let's think about it another way, if I were to reduce all optional stuff and try to adapt it into a linear story.
I would have Mars going from Ceci to Sera and probably end with Sera. Ignoring the temptation of NPCs and Elena as that stuff is illogical for Mars to do.

Hope this makes sense
Please don't change anything to appeal retards here because when authors do that usually it goes ape shit just do what you do without changing anything

1905g

Apr 28, 2021
my game crushes when ı click on yvet (after game crashed a notepad open and some script erors showed)

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

Hope this makes sense
This actually explains a lot. Having the author himself admit firsthand that the NPC content doesn't actually make sense for the protagonist's character makes the pieces fall in line. It's what I felt while playing through all of the content. Mars acts like he is sad and downtrodden with people throwing their lives away but does not refuse them either when they do wish to break, which kinda feels ridiculous. Mars still has agency and the ability to make his own choices, it's not like he is beholden to break someone when they wish for it. But it's actually the player forcing their tastes upon Mars, in a way.

When an entire update regarding NPCs is released, obviously every content starved player is going to play through all of the available content. I was questioning your intentions while playing through it all. If it's solely meant for those who like it and not strict canon, I can live with that. Otherwise it truly makes very little sense storywise.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So is Erin's femdom/humiliation route only linked to the sissy/genderbend stuff?

Is there any way to keep him alive and bullied but not as a cock-hungry sissy? I'm just asking because femdom and humiliation usually goes alongside with cuck fetish, so it is weird to only have that linked with the genderbend route. Also I think many people who don't like sissy scenes would still like an option to avoid killing him.

Reactions: rangaru

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Is there any way to keep him alive and bullied but not as a cock-hungry sissy? I'm just asking because femdom and humiliation usually goes alongside with cuck fetish, so it is weird to only have that linked with the genderbend route. Also I think many people who don't like sissy scenes would still like an option to avoid killing him.
Option to not kill and leave him cucked seems to be confirmed by dev. I would also hope for femdom/humiliation being option without TS, but I doubt it. Game is already large as it is and developer is already planning another project.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Getting an error when I talk to Gwyndolin about Hilda; but seems I can ignore it without issue. My biggest gripe is that we've still not gotten a gallery update (honestly think it should be included in every update).

Otherwise, we're eating good tonight fellow gaysexfags
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: not yet :(

Last edited:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Mars still has agency and the ability to make his own choices, it's not like he is beholden to break someone when they wish for it. But it's actually the player forcing their tastes upon Mars, in a way.
Yes, the player is in control after all.

So is Erin's femdom/humiliation route only linked to the sissy/genderbend stuff?

Sure, just ignore his content, end this arc on ceci and do her content in the next arc.

Getting an error when I talk to Gwyndolin about Hilda;
Just ignore it, it's not important to progress with her content.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Just ignore it, it's not important to progress with her content.
Ok, so is her cg in this update or that's a future one? Also guessing Lavinia's sister's cg is for a future update (since I can't seem to progress beyond the meeting with Elena), same with the "bgm" and "bgf" characters? Edit: managed to get the cult scenes; now I'm curious if "ws_p_v_paizuri_0" is accessible or not.

Anyway, once again: great content as always.

Last edited:

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
I got this error as well, the steps to solve are:
1. open console (shift + o)
2. input jump av_preg

This will cause the game to run the yvet preg scene and will correct the variable error. I'm looking into a code fix so this is a stopgap fix.

Hope it helps.
Some random dude.

Edit - For Nitrolith
The error is caused by running avg_a_31 which causes the variable avg_phase to be iterated by +1 each time it runs. This seems to cause the label av_preg to not fire so the variable is not set to 10. When av_new is called it attempts to perform the jump function to 32 becuase of this causing said error.
Thanks, though I already ended up seeing all there is to see, besides 1 character in the cg images I assume is just not in the game, shame we never get to see anything happen with Greta either, back to waiting for the next update

4.80 star(s) 273 Votes