Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
maybe my english is not good enough so ,i'll just ask ;"If you missed the homoerotic undertones in cucking a guy specifically" you are talking about a set when its more focus on the cucked?
because if your saying to me that cucking someone ,fuckinghis wife is being gay i just dont understand
I'm talking about the key storyline being fucking Cecile, Sera and Erin's mom while he watches. If he got mad or ran away it'd be not so gay but it turns him on. More specifically there's a scene where Erin cums hardest when he sees Mars cock after it's pulled out of a girl's pussy. It's been pretty gay from day one, it's just gotten more obvious.

bdsoce

Formerly 'bdksos'
Mar 13, 2018
I'm talking about the key storyline being fucking Cecile, Sera and Erin's mom while he watches. If he got mad or ran away it'd be not so gay but it turns him on. More specifically there's a scene where Erin cums hardest when he sees Mars cock after it's pulled out of a girl's pussy. It's been pretty gay from day one, it's just gotten more obvious.
oh yeah that,yeah i agree with you about that ,yeah ,didnt liked it much .but im not focusing on erin and is antics ,i tend to pass it because i clearly dont like it . it was like him focusing on mars lengh cock ,i get what you mean
for me " key storyline being fucking Cecile, Sera and Erin's mom" was that and other girls,but like you said,the erin composent seem to take a lot of space and be key component toIts a thing that keep bothering me but content when you where alone with girls,corruption ,was pretty lenght and pretty good so...like i said i will take from start and see,cause if i juste have to "CRTL" part with some dialogues with erin and not with him being feminize and all,it will be good

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
Oh, someone leaked the last playtester build. Since it's not some taboo I'm breaking, Gimme a few minutes and I'll clone a download source and post it. Don't think the glitches will kill the hype of.. 260 ratings at 4.5/5 stars, but just so midwit dipshits don't complain whoever updates the original post just add a blurb saying it's not bugfixed. Time to make the password something funny like swearing you'll love and respect Erin.

Edit: remember the economic creed Nitrolith. Pirates are brokies who would never buy the game anyway, So you aren't losing income to these people. In fact, their word of mouth brings in more money from others who would pay than if they didn't play it at all.

Konrad900

Jul 18, 2022
Oh, someone leaked the last playtester build. Since it's not some taboo I'm breaking, Gimme a few minutes and I'll clone a download source and post it. Don't think the glitches will kill the hype of.. 260 ratings at 4.5/5 stars, but just so midwit dipshits don't complain whoever updates the original post just add a blurb saying it's not bugfixed.
Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

reib

Oct 7, 2017
Oh, someone leaked the last playtester build. Since it's not some taboo I'm breaking, Gimme a few minutes and I'll clone a download source and post it. Don't think the glitches will kill the hype of.. 260 ratings at 4.5/5 stars, but just so midwit dipshits don't complain whoever updates the original post just add a blurb saying it's not bugfixed.

Edit: remember the economic creed Nitrolith. Pirates are brokies who would never buy the game anyway, So you aren't losing income to these people. In fact, their word of mouth brings in more money from others who would pay than if they didn't play it at all.
Thank you for your contribution GOAT

Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020
game was a gem ,but now im more "grey" about it.Its nice for all people to get they kink ,but the game took a direction that get me "its degusting" vibe too much with the last update ,giving your sperm to eat to the litle guy is fucking disgutsting ,him holding you while you fuck blonde girl revulsme me to ,the game was not gay at start and now its gay content ,same with the guy with the little maid,i was hoping to see content about her,and its disgusting .
i say the word a lot but its what it is for me.
Again,nice for people do get theyre kink,but why its now that the game show its true color?
it wasnt about that at start ;dev said it will be a path,its not ,nobody asked me about it in the game and i found myself in the middle of content with a sissy guy liking my feet and shit like that .Game could be a gembut its really gettingout of end for me
AND BTWthe game should have gay tag
Without adding to the insulting discourse that happened before, I do believe this to be a valid reason not to like the game.

I think something similar to this happened in another game as well, where the focus of characters changed as the game developed.

However, as far as I have read from Nitrolith and other posts here, there will be different ways to explore the game and change (transform) characters. Granted, there probably won't be a route where you depose Erin immediately, as that is the whole point of the story at the start and what gives the game its perverse and 'evil' property as it is begins. However, I do know that you will be able to change his sex, or outright kill him at some point in time. To some, maybe even a sex transformation won't change the fact that they still view Erin as masculine, and I understand that.

I don't think it is valid to shame or insult others because they don't like a certain type of sexuality. Not that you have done it, but I read those types of posts a lot in different threads and my generation still has a very real fear of homosexuality. At the very least, you have explored it in a safe environment and didn't like it. I think that is much better than never having experienced it. I remember reading about a post where a man hired a transexual man because he had a fetish, and feeling thoroughly humiliated and violated because he realised he did not enjoy it and couldn't say anything about it.

From my perpective, for instance, Erin isn't male once he receives the curse, but more so a submissive being that needs to be dominated/ guided. I never see it as gay/homosexual, as for it to be so, you need either two males or two females, and Erin isn't either until he completes his training. I think in either scenario, he becomes 'female', only because he exhibits characteristics we link to femininity. The only difference becomes his sex. This is very subjective of course.

I think it is also important to understand that Nitrolith is probably a single dev, who also draws all of the art by himself. So there is coding, art, story (narrative), and all of the bugfixes to deal with. This type of work is overwhelming and time consuming, and burnout happens a lot when time constraints are put in place. For us, 2-3 months pass by and we start asking about an update, but to the game maker, there has been a very intense process that simply won't end and becomes frustrating.

I would agree with you if this was the end product, but like most of the games in this site, these are all alpha/beta games that will 'maybe' be finished some time in the future.

I think in future updates, when other female characters are focused once again, and the tone will have shifted to be less violent, you will enjoy the game once more. If not, that's cool too.

Sorry for the wall of text, I do it a lot in this thread for some reason.

Edit: as Aenys_Faelin has also pointed out, scenes with gay undertones were always present in the story, which was something I wanted to highlight as well. There are scenes where you, the player, view the world through Erin's eyes and look at Mars' penis and compare it to yours. That is an example of homoerotic undertone, for instance.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 267 Votes