• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Who's Your Favorite Girl So Far?

• Betty

Votes: 199 23.5%
  • Emma

Votes: 147 17.4%
  • Rachel

Votes: 101 11.9%
  • Gennie

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • Max

Votes: 343 40.5%
  • Maggie

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters

Kesla

Dec 23, 2017
My plan was that Max would be handled in two ways:
1) Max is in the game and the MC will pursue sexy-times with her.
OR
2) Max is in the game and the MC will not pursue sexy-times with her. She still exists as a Futa in-canon, though. She will just keep her feelings to herself. If you look carefully you can see her bulge in a lot of renders she's in.
Whether or not MC pursues Max, they're still close cousins and share a lot of interests, so it's not like I'd be able to remove her completely.

Are there people who would avoid this game simply due to there being a Futa at all (even if you're not sexually involved with them?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually I am interested in this game BECAUSE of futa :)
Futa on futa , futa on girl , girl on futa , futa on male , male on futa , even the etc . (futa on tentacles , slimes etc.)
if theres futa and it aint ugly im all up for it

or unless if its a mothafucking tag trap , i hate those dev.
like puting a futa tag on a game with over 50 scenes but there is LITERALLY TWO SCENE AND ITS JUST CG IN A "BONUS" SECTION WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE IS ANIMATED . FUCK OFF BRUH LIKE WTF.

Last edited:

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Actually I am interested in this game BECAUSE of futa :)
Futa on futa , futa on girl , girl on futa , futa on male , male on futa , even the etc . (futa on tentacles etc.)
if theres futa and it aint ugly im all up for it

or unless if its a mothafucking tag trap , i hate those dev.
like puting a futa tag on a game with over 50 scenes but there is LITERALLY TWO SCENE AND ITS JUST CG IN A "BONUS" SECTION WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE IS ANIMATED . FUCK OFF BRUH LIKE WTF.
Hehe, no worries about that here. Around 20% of this first update is futa stuff. And based on the poll responses, it seems people quite like her (moreso than I expected even).

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hehe, no worries about that here. Around 20% of this first update is futa stuff. And based on the poll responses, it seems people quite like her (moreso than I expected even).
Again, reminder... polls here are worthless. If you want accurate polls you have to do them on your platform of choosing, SS or your discord if you have one.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Wanna know my opinion? Nevermind, I'll tell you anyway...

People liked her, not because she's Futa (there may be some of that) but because she's the most beautiful of them all.

Not gonna lie, while all of them are exciting in some way or another, the only one I can really call beautiful is Max. Except for the size of her dick, she IS the most balanced of all characters.

I am NOT saying the others are ugly, no way, far from it. But, all of them are a bit excessive in one way or another, making them almost caricatural. This doesn't make them ugly, just not as beautiful as Max.

I like big boobs, sure, big aureoles not so much, but, not to the point of being disgusted. Tall girls? Yes please, as much as possible. Big booties? Quite alright. So, none of the women is truly out of my tastes.

The MC though... especially that elephant trunk, not so much. I know, I know, it's part of the story, it makes sense and all, but, it's just too much. Anyway...

Peace :)

Reactions: OutOfFuxs2Give

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Heritage-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Ok just shut up and take my money... Im joking, love the game btw, you got a new sub :D. I like a L O T how you handle the situtation, things tend to get out of control with futa xd, but i like a lot that you were upfront about no having ntr. Bless you dev, never change please T.T. I got this error.

1715045357093.png

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes