• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Who's Your Favorite Girl So Far?

• Betty

Votes: 199 23.4%
  • Emma

Votes: 147 17.3%
  • Rachel

Votes: 102 12.0%
  • Gennie

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • Max

Votes: 344 40.5%
  • Maggie

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I've got a previous reply in this thread giving an example of how Max might be involved in such a situation. The same thing basically applies to the other girls, and it will also be optional. Imagine the MC railing Emma while another girl sucks on Emma's nipples. That kind of thing.
There's not going to be a lot of jealousy between the girls in this family.
I do want to avoid the trap that some harem games get into though where by the end it's nothing but non-stop threesomes and foursomes. Sure, they're hot, but they can get a bit...stale.
That being said, the MC will always be in the room and involved should any of those situations happen. None of this "She ate me out last night while you were at the store" nonsense.
just to be clear when you are saying something is optional its is actually a descision that makes something not happen and that choice will affect the story and dialog regarding that scene

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
just to be clear when you are saying something is optional its is actually a descision that makes something not happen and that choice will affect the story and dialog regarding that scene
Not quite sure I understand your phrasing. What I mean by "optional" is that those events WON'T happen. I don't mean that they will happen off-screen or any of that bullshit.
"Prevent a situation" rather than "avoid seeing."
The only caveat is Max being a Futa. She is still a Futa if you choose to not engage with her. You just don't start her path. I know some people would rather I make a totally separate route where Max is a girl, but that's not in the cards.

Reactions: goulet1995

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Not quite sure I understand your phrasing. What I mean by "optional" is that those events WON'T happen. I don't mean that they will happen off-screen or any of that bullshit.
"Prevent a situation" rather than "avoid seeing."
The only caveat is Max being a Futa. She is still a Futa if you choose to not engage with her. You just don't start her path. I know some people would rather I make a totally separate route where Max is a girl, but that's not in the cards.
so how much of your story will change if we dont engage max ,like at all?
i dont have any problem with her being futa ,adn engage with her but i do have a problem with her engaging with mc women,...bcs that im asking of we let max join ,will she engage in any kind of shannanigans with the other female? will we have a cjoice to not let her do it? or at least not to use her dick?

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
i dont have any problem with her being futa ,adn engage with her but i do have a problem with her engaging with mc women,...bcs that im asking of we let max join ,will she engage in any kind of shannanigans with the other female? will we have a cjoice to not let her do it? or at least not to use her dick?
You just don't get her stuff, that's all. If you like max you get to fuck max, if you don't like her then you just don't have the interaction with her, that simple.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Check out the Dev Notes in the OP. But TLDR is Max's dick is only for the MC. She's not into girls.

Reactions: Lerd0

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well given Max got the lions share of the content from the first release i am getting the feel the game will be very short if you decide not to play hide the sausage in the hidden hot dog bun.

• Haha
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Well given Max got the lions share of the content from the first release i am getting the feel the game will be very short if you decide not to play hide the sausage in the hidden hot dog bun.
Not entirely true. This first release was a bit heavy on Max content, but that won't always be the case.

Reactions: Lerd0

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I almost don't like games with futa, but this one is undoubtedly the exception. I loved the art, the girls are beautiful, Betty is undoubtedly my favorite and Betty is my 2nd favorite. It left me intrigued where the update ended so I will definitely be on the lookout for future developments in the game. Keep it up, dev

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
Stumbled upon this and it's really promising. Love it when it's so exaggerating with enormous boobs and an MC with a cartoony huge penis, looking forward to see more, especially with Emma.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes