Collection Video Heracles 3DX Collection [2022-10-29] [Heracles_3DX]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FutaLover31

Dec 8, 2019
Anyone got the My Auntie Part 2?
I have My Auntie part 2 who should I send it to to get the main post updated? The file is quite large over 1gb. Why I don't want to just post it here since I don't want to upload it up rather send it to the original poster to update the main links.

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
I have My Auntie part 2 who should I send it to to get the main post updated? The file is quite large over 1gb. Why I don't want to just post it here since I don't want to upload it up rather send it to the original poster to update the main links.
I think just use pixeldrain or gofile to share the video here in the reply's. The Original owner of this thread is I think inactive.

utm_medium

Feb 10, 2022
Is there a problem with uploading or something else ?

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I guess I'm a bit late to the party. I'd like to convert the new videos, but some links are not working anymore.

Can you share the "new wonderwoman video"?

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
2024-01-17 UPDATE: Added the new videos

I did my thing again. I kept most of his videos, interpolated and reencoded them as usual (AV1 or x265, 1080p, 60FPS), normalized them and renamed them all. This results in 47 videos of about 1,16 GiB. The TikTok-shorts are also named alike so it's easy to spot them.

i think i know which you are talking about
I guess that was it. Thank you.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote