Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So I guess this will be choose one girl at the end? no harem? How many LI will there be?
There will be 3 different routes that will always stay open for you to go on to if you feel like it. Group sex is(threesome) planned but harem is not. Currently 3 LIs planned in which one is not included in the current version 0.1.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok ... wtf?

Why that stupid free roam stuff? "morning routine" - exactly what I dont want to do in such a game. I want an engaging story, fun characters - and lewd stuff. Not to click around in a flat and click on other stuff - without knowing why and what that does.

Beside that there is not much content. Hard to say how that will continue - but I hope the dev will drop that free roam stuff - it is really annoying.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
There will be 3 different routes that will always stay open for you to go on to if you feel like it. Group sex is(threesome) planned but harem is not. Currently 3 LIs planned in which one is not included in the current version 0.1.
So you can't have all 3 just a combination of 2?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
" one takes a form of a human girl "
Toph Fetish.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would also recommend you change the freeroam room change thing to be permanently visible. Having to mouse around the entire screen to find out how to get to the bathroom or whatever isn't going to help you. I didn't even know the apartment had an upstairs section until I had to go find Sola after her shower.

Aside from that, good first release. Having time pass while performing "inspection" type stuff (looking at a picture etc) is interesting, I don't think I've seen another game with mundane tasks (as in not an actual time-skip) requiring time so that's actually pretty clever. Also, I assume you've got skill development plans for the MC based on the TV stat increases?

Last edited:

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Ok, attribute points, free roam, really annoying to find points to click on. This game is missing the sandbox and rpg tags so please add them in. The story is too bare bones to determine if it will be good or not, so all I can say is at this point you can fix things that aren't going well. If you want people to move room to room, add in room portraits on the bottom, it's not only a cleaner look, it makes it way easier to get around the game. There also needs to be an explanation on why you get attribute points and what they mean, education is midly explanatory, but mischief?!?! that one could mean any number of things.

I also ran into both bugs mentioned before, the naming yourself bug, and trying to go to sola's room bug. There is a need to type out exactly what we are choosing, I hate the fallout 4/76 style synopsis that can mean absolutely anything, and doesn't lead to knowing what you're character is actually going to say(honestly just hated both 4 and 76).

Good luck and I hope things go well for you, but as of now, I can't really suggest this game, since it has 3 things I dislike immensely, first the sandbox aspect which I never would've even given the game a chance if I knew it had it, second the rpg aspect because it always means grind and boredom so detracts from actual story, and third the incomplete answers that skyrim started, but fallout 4/76 really ran with and ran fallout right out of the rpg market as far as I am concerned.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Ok ... wtf?

Why that stupid free roam stuff? "morning routine" - exactly what I dont want to do in such a game. I want an engaging story, fun characters - and lewd stuff. Not to click around in a flat and click on other stuff - without knowing why and what that does.

Beside that there is not much content. Hard to say how that will continue - but I hope the dev will drop that free roam stuff - it is really annoying.
I plan on using free roam as a midpoint for players to choose the route they desire, freely and whenever they want to. Like you said currently most click features are pointless other than to unlock a few achievement(?) gallery. They'll become more meaningful as I add more content. Such as like the tv channels, watching them give you certain stats and while they won't cockblock you from the storyline, they'll unlock optional events and stuff. Sorry for the lack of content tho that's just bad bad on my end.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
" one takes a form of a human girl "
View attachment 1599255
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would also recommend you change the freeroam room change thing to be permanently visible. Having to mouse around the entire screen to find out how to get to the bathroom or whatever isn't going to help you. I didn't even know the apartment had an upstairs section until I had to go find Sola after he shower.

Aside from that, good first release. Having time pass while performing "inspection" type stuff (looking at a picture etc) is interesting, I don't think I've seen another game with mundane tasks (as in not an actual time-skip) requiring time so that's actually pretty clever. Also, I assume you've got skill development plans for the MC based on the TV stat increases?
Thank you for your quality input. I'll go ahead and that to the list. As for the attribute points from the tv, I have already answered above but yes. They'll come in to use in due time.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Ok, attribute points, free roam, really annoying to find points to click on. This game is missing the sandbox and rpg tags so please add them in. The story is too bare bones to determine if it will be good or not, so all I can say is at this point you can fix things that aren't going well. If you want people to move room to room, add in room portraits on the bottom, it's not only a cleaner look, it makes it way easier to get around the game. There also needs to be an explanation on why you get attribute points and what they mean, education is midly explanatory, but mischief?!?! that one could mean any number of things.

I also ran into both bugs mentioned before, the naming yourself bug, and trying to go to sola's room bug. There is a need to type out exactly what we are choosing, I hate the fallout 4/76 style synopsis that can mean absolutely anything, and doesn't lead to knowing what you're character is actually going to say(honestly just hated both 4 and 76).

Good luck and I hope things go well for you, but as of now, I can't really suggest this game, since it has 3 things I dislike immensely, first the sandbox aspect which I never would've even given the game a chance if I knew it had it, second the rpg aspect because it always means grind and boredom so detracts from actual story, and third the incomplete answers that skyrim started, but fallout 4/76 really ran with and ran fallout right out of the rpg market as far as I am concerned.
Thanks for your input! I'll see what I can do about simpler navigation around the apartment. And explanations! I'll be sure to make every actions more clarifying.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes