TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
I would say that there are several MC, because there are several perspectives in your game. Well, in any case, it's clear that I mean her boyfriend.
Hmm fair point, the story does follow multiple POVs. I am just so used to people saying things like "Oh another Netorare cuck game gross. The MC is clearly the boyfriend and he doesn't deserve this." So I am quick to point out when I see comments involving the term MC, that the default actual Main Character of the story is Misaki, though if your a dude and want to try to put yourself in a characters shoes the use Kishimoto because if there were a second main character it would be him. Ryou is only now in the story really being fleshed out. Though I did originally have plans to do multiple story routes, essentially redoing the entire game with 3 routes where Netorare = Ryou route, Netorase = Misaki Route, and Netori = Kishimoto's Route. But with the time I am putting into the MH game which I still havent released, I don't know how many people would even want to play alternate routes on here, vs getting more content on MH. On the discord poll literally only 4 people picked an option wanting to see more routes. So that was when I was like... "Would it really be worth the time?"

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Am I the only one who stopped liking the game when I stopped being an entry into a trading story?

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Am I the only one who stopped liking the game when I stopped being an entry into a trading story?
All feedback is super useful to me. So can you elaborate on what you mean? I don't understand what that term means? "an entry into a trading story"

If it has anything to do with the darker side of things, thats kind of what the choice that is coming up in the next update is all about. I don't want to give too much of the story away but by choosing to not answer a ringing phone the story goes down a more dark and destructive path.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
All feedback is super useful to me. So can you elaborate on what you mean? I don't understand what that term means? "an entry into a trading story"

If it has anything to do with the darker side of things, thats kind of what the choice that is coming up in the next update is all about. I don't want to give too much of the story away but by choosing to not answer a ringing phone the story goes down a more dark and destructive path.
Dont worry about it. I think there are few of us who havent a clue what he means.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Can we get an android port with an optional walkthrough
There already is an android port? Ignore the update only thing. That's something that I will be removing in thenext update. I was doing that for awhile, but kept having issues with it not working the way I wanted it to. So now since the update for chapter 8-Full it brought the total size even with light compression to over 2gb which does not work on android. I had to add some heavier compression to it. The chapter 8 Full will be released publicly on the 6th but is already currently on Patreon. Also as far as the walkthrough it's a Kinetic novel for the most part so a walkthrough straight up isn't needed as there are no player choices until you reach chapter 8. But yea I mean try it and let me know what you think. Also if youenjoy the game make sure you sign up for a free membership on patreon as I release the new updates to the free members on patreon 3 days before I post them free here and on itch.io, mainly just because I am trying to build the community so I can get feedback and have the community vote on what they want to see and all that.

Naanuk

Nov 6, 2017
Hey, I think you forgot the animations.

Instead of the animations, I have a black screen.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Funny how despite the rape switch being turned off the first sex scene is a girl yelling 'No!' and 'Stop it!' and other similar things as a guy forcefully strips her naked and has his way with her.

But that isn't rape?

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Funny how despite the rape switch being turned off the first sex scene is a girl yelling 'No!' and 'Stop it!' and other similar things as a guy forcefully strips her naked and has his way with her.

But that isn't rape?

Yea the story for the first 5 chapters was not written by me. I tried to make it less "rapey" by having her more willing. But its also part of her personality that she says no alot while thinking about how much she enjoys it. She does not accept that side of herself until around the 3rd chapter. It's kind of a journey of her falling more and more into her lust. Though if your super against rape. I would just fully skip chapter one. That was one of the reasons I added the chapter select. I started writing the story at chapter 6. Some points of interest:
- Chapter 1 has that scene also a blackmail threat,
- Chapter 2 follows up on said blackmail threat,
- Chapter 3 Misaki tries to get away, but she is also confused on how she feels, then falls into lust,
- Chapter 4 is when the Circle is introduced(Main group of the story),
- Chapter 5 Mike and Bob are introduced(large dick Americans),
- Chapter 6 Ryou is brought into the Circle and told the truth about Misaki (This was because I was not a fan of the hardcore NTR and since I was writing the story at this point I changed it to more of a open relationship/swinging thing),
- Chapter 7 Covers Misaki and Ryou scheme to get her oldest friend into joining the Circle (This also covers the standard way girls are added to the Circle),
- Chapter 8 Covers Misaki/Ryou/Akari/and Rumi going to a swingers club and meeting up with some old "friends" (Also where I started adding routes and a bit of player choice as I only plan on 10 chapters to be released in total and want to have multiple endings based on player choice.)
- Chapter 9 (Part 1 is available on Patreon) Covers Misaki thinking she may be pregnant, and has to choose who best to talk to during this issue.

I would recommend jumping forward using the Chapter Select and see if you like other chapters more. Personally I would love any feedback regarding the areas after Chapter 5 as like I said that is when I started writing the story. The first 5 chapters were straight up copied panel for panel word for word from a Japanese Doujin. As this was my first time making a game I was using this as a means to learn how to use Koikatsu to make a game + learn the basics of Renpy coding. Just like my other game I just released the Alpha for yesterday Mushoku Harem takes the things I learned during the course of this game and implements some more advanced coding.

Last edited:

Naanuk

Nov 6, 2017
Where are you seeing black screens? Also what version of the game did you download?
I Have downloaded the latest version for PC. The one with part two of chapter 8. Instead of the Animations, i have a black screen until i click to the next scene

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
I Have downloaded the latest version for PC. The one with part two of chapter 8. Instead of the Animations, i have a black screen until i click to the next scene
Hmm let me check it real quick. Sidenote any chance I can get a screenshot of what your seeing? Generally a missing animation should show up as a checkered background and a missing image shows up as a black screen with the missing image name in red on the top left of the screen. But in the meantime I am going to unzip the game and check it, if I see anything off I will reupload ASAP should only take an hour or so.

SHIT I didnt even need to unzip it to realize where I fucked up. Right before I made the version that out I renamed the folders to chapter1-chapter8part2 instead of what they were named so the issue is in the scripts file. I will post a repaired script file in literally a couple of minutes check the main post. It should just be a copy files to game folder and your good

Last edited:

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Attached the fixed scripts.rpa just throw that in your game file replace the one thats there and it should work. I am also going to be reuploading the whole game again as soon as these builds finish.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Attached the fixed scripts.rpa just throw that in your game file replace the one thats there and it should work. I am also going to be reuploading the whole game again as soon as these builds finish.
Should have a note on OP about that, I DL'd it before checking if it was current or old.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes