Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I'd put my money on if you let Parker and Kiara date there would be a 3way down the road (But I went with the jealous option).
That is patently obvious, by Amber's internal thoughts after that choice. I suspect she'll eventually get the option to have sex with all the girls at car wash event, one way or another, if she asked them for a sexy photo? I think that potentially puts Amber on their paths, if she wasn't already?

I also wonder whether the jealous option, may lead to future complications with her husband Brody, particularly if they have a low relationship score, and she refused to deal with his boss and start the swinging path?

My version of Amber didn't get jealous, because she doesn't want to limit herself in any way. Which is the advice she gives to Sara, when they meet after Sara ran off unexpectedly at the end of their second date at the lesbian club. She naturally wants everyone in her life, to experience the same joy and pleasure, that she gets from exploring all of 'Her Desire'.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
That is patently obvious, by Amber's internal thoughts after that choice. I suspect she'll eventually get the option to have sex with all the girls at car wash event, one way or another, if she asked them for a sexy photo? I think that potentially puts Amber on their paths, if she wasn't already?

I also wonder whether the jealous option, may lead to future complications with her husband Brody, particularly if they have a low relationship score, and she refused to deal with his boss and start the swinging path?

My version of Amber didn't get jealous, because she doesn't want to limit herself in any way. Which is the advice she gives to Sara, when they meet after Sara ran off unexpectedly at the end of their second date at the lesbian club. She naturally wants everyone in her life, to experience the same joy and pleasure, that she gets from exploring all of 'Her Desire'.
Complications don't seem to be part of the game yet. And not sure if they ever will be.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The sluttiest option pretty much always wins these polls. There's barely any point in doing them if there's going to be a significant difference in sluttiness between the options.
She went commando during the School Reunion scene, when she was wearing the shortest dress in the entire game. So she's already embraced the sluttiest underwear option ( ie none).

mauroale

Oct 6, 2023
I don't know much about the game's development, I downloaded it recently, I just finished the latest available update. The only thing I wanted most was for Parker's friend Félix's journey to be a solo journey without Parker's presence, Parker already has his solo scenes.
Imagine Félix trying to fuck Parker's hot mother behind his friend's back without him knowing, and Parker still doubting Félix, saying he's lying and he would never achieve anything with his mother. it would be amazing
the protagonist is one of the most beautiful milfs I've ever seen

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I don't know much about the game's development, I downloaded it recently, I just finished the latest available update. The only thing I wanted most was for Parker's friend Félix's journey to be a solo journey without Parker's presence, Parker already has his solo scenes.
Imagine Félix trying to fuck Parker's hot mother behind his friend's back without him knowing, and Parker still doubting Félix, saying he's lying and he would never achieve anything with his mother. it would be amazing
the protagonist is one of the most beautiful milfs I've ever seen
I could be wrong but I think the dev is going for a more friendly approach between them, earlier scenes gave me a possible "swing vibe" when felix's gf was introduced.

mauroale

Oct 6, 2023
I could be wrong but I think the dev is going for a more friendly approach between them, earlier scenes gave me a possible "swing vibe" when felix's gf was introduced.
Yes, the author made his choice and he is the one who makes the story, I respect his choices, but I just wish I could choose between "yes or no" with involving Parker. You necessarily need to have points with Parker to be able to get involved with Félix. I just wish I could choose

• Red Heart
Reactions: jaybae01
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes