RPGM Her Choice Dev Thread

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Hello all and Welcome to a New Game (*YAY*) that nobody asked for or maybe want to play but for me, I don't care I am just someone that wants to make it and maybe someone in the end is happy and like it. But before we begin what is this game about or How far I am at the moment I need to say this game contains Heavy and Only Bestiality sex and if you are not liking it and not better read on. For all others, you are welcome to stay and ask also any question that comes into your mind. My Progress is so far that I made or remade a map in MZ added some nice features that i personal love like Mission log, so the players don't get lost (happens to me on all other RPG maker games without it :)). My renders will contain 3D renders like my Comics you may or may not be seen yet. And some transparent ones, but most of the time I add backgrounds and stuff, always depends on how important the picture is. If I have a finished version I post it here, and then you can tell me how boring it is, and you don't like it or the other way around, just tell me your honest feedback. If you got any questions let me know and sorry English not my native language.

Side Note:
I have no release date you depends on how much i add in the first Version, but it should be finish end of the year. And first time with RPG maker and all his stuff.

Planned features:
It's More Basic so nothing Fancy just Quest System and Progress you can call it Sandbox, so no fighting planned yet.
3D Renders with Daz
female Main Char

Choices with also different outcomes (well even you got no choice to jump out of bestiality or being normal because I am also not normal)
You can control the Girl and sometimes a dog, and it is your choice or also her choice if you are a truthful person, or you take everything you get and stick it in your mouth or something else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Please make this game, also will there be beast themed tattoos and outfits or pregnancy?

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Please make this game, also will there be beast themed tattoos and outfits or pregnancy?
First of Pregnancy not planned because it will not fit in the story and I also don't like it.(sorry for that)
And tattoos or outfits if I find any that fits, then for sure. And no worries, the game is being made, just slow and steady.

Reactions: Banality

ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
if possible, make the ending with a possible sandbox type of world where you can freeroam and have sex around.
"Beast and Bitch"1 and 2 is a good game that gives a variety etc.
I wish You good luck :)

EDIT can you link your comics please?

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
if possible, make the ending with a possible sandbox type of world where you can freeroam and have sex around.
"Beast and Bitch"1 and 2 is a good game that gives a variety etc.
I wish You good luck :)

EDIT can you link your comics please?
https://f95zone.to/threads/kratzeis-collection-2021-12-26-kratzeis.97395/

And with open world that is one of the ideas that i also got that you can revisit them / also have a gallery that you can revisit past events.

Any idea for a release date?
Not real date yet, like i said worst case end of the year, but i don't make any promises that it goes faster. I don't want to rush it, but i know that some would like to play the first concept.

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
I Update this a bit even nobody really waiting for it but i do it anyways: I am done making some tiles in RPG maker also new Church my idea behind that is that you can buy stuff and earn money and so maybe you do something in the church to earn it or maybe you join them but idk yet how you got money by joining them. Also Some jogging planed so you can stay healthy. And maybe i am also doing some swimming stuff/lifeguard option for the beach. But i need to watch if all possible for my limited skill on rpg maker. And as always if you also have ideas i reply to all i can with i gonna do it or not.

Reactions: Banality

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I Update this a bit even nobody really waiting for it but i do it anyways: I am done making some tiles in RPG maker also new Church my idea behind that is that you can buy stuff and earn money and so maybe you do something in the church to earn it or maybe you join them but idk yet how you got money by joining them. Also Some jogging planed so you can stay healthy. And maybe i am also doing some swimming stuff/lifeguard option for the beach. But i need to watch if all possible for my limited skill on rpg maker. And as always if you also have ideas i reply to all i can with i gonna do it or not.
at least I am waiting for it ;) Bring on the doggos ^^

Reactions: Kratzeis

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Thanks for your interrest i dont want promiss any date and then can not deliver on time but hope next year okay to be fair this year would be insane for the days left. Best wishes and Have a good Christmas and also a Good New Year.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
it seems very interesting to me.
I'm standing in line waiting for this game to come out.