• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 12] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
The relationship with the mother and sister IS deep, thats the point why these works can be classified as Netorare...because the MC has that strong a connection to his mom/sis and he experiences that sense of loss due to outside forces. It doesnt matter if the player can get a connection, the point is the MC.
hmmm, thank you, I understand the issue

Last edited:

Roninsan

Oct 12, 2017
You know, I almost have to wonder if the difference in what kind of NTR someone prefers might come down to how they engage with the story. Like how you have people who are aggressively against NTR, they'll often show a strong tendency to favor games where they can self-insert as the main character to live out some kind of sexual power fantasy where everyone falls in love with them.

To anyone who likes NTR but doesn't like the more gangbang-y style of NTR: do find yourself enjoying netori games or stories almost as much as netorare? That part of what you get out of the game is by investing a bit of yourself in characters like Zeno or Ulrod? Because for me, most of the appeal comes from the tragedy of the corruption in a more general sense, without really attaching it to any one particular villain (or even Leto as the protagonist). I know there is occasionally some overlap between netorare/netori/netorase as sub-genres, and netori is by far my least favorite of the three — so I feel like the inverse might be true, that people who want to keep things strictly one-on-one with the villains are much more partial to netori. :unsure:
I don't mind if it's Netori or Netorare. I don't even care if I'm playing the girl, the girl's boyfriend, or the villain. It only changes the POV for me, nothing else. Maybe because I care about the story, but I don't really put myself in the role of the characters...

I care if the story is somehow believable (not ultra far-fetched), and how the girl is corrupted/stolen (any forceful methods like rape, mind-control or hypnosis are a big nope).

Anyway, I'm clearly more of a Corruption fan than a NTR fan it seems, if my opinion is really that much unpopular...

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
NTR without corruption is just adultery. You can't have one without the other. Honestly the corruption is more important than the cheating, corruption is also why non romantic NTR works. You can't really prefer it over NTR and vice versa.

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
You know, I almost have to wonder if the difference in what kind of NTR someone prefers might come down to how they engage with the story. Like how you have people who are aggressively against NTR, they'll often show a strong tendency to favor games where they can self-insert as the main character to live out some kind of sexual power fantasy where everyone falls in love with them.

To anyone who likes NTR but doesn't like the more gangbang-y style of NTR: do find yourself enjoying netori games or stories almost as much as netorare? That part of what you get out of the game is by investing a bit of yourself in characters like Zeno or Ulrod? Because for me, most of the appeal comes from the tragedy of the corruption in a more general sense, without really attaching it to any one particular villain (or even Leto as the protagonist). I know there is occasionally some overlap between netorare/netori/netorase as sub-genres, and netori is by far my least favorite of the three — so I feel like the inverse might be true, that people who want to keep things strictly one-on-one with the villains are much more partial to netori. :unsure:
I like the tragedy that comes with NTR, whether if it's unavoidable because your protag is truly powerless, or it's a consequence of your actions, inaction, or failures as the player. I tend to enjoy avoidable NTR the most because I like feeling that it's my fault that the girl was corrupted. But Henteria and A Promise Best Left Unkept have been my favorite NTR stories and they're unavoidable.

As for sticking with one villain or many other guys, I could like both. Like say if Duke were more possessive of Rose and wanted to steal her from Leto, that would be exciting. But if he just wanted to corrupt her and humiliate the princess he usurped, letting her be fucked by other peasants, that would also be exciting. Both scenarios would involve strong feelings towards the girl. The other reason why I love NTR is just seeing the girl's morals degrade, gradually opening herself up to more promiscuous behavior. Even better if they're still in denial and believe that they're still good people or that they love the male protag (romantically or otherwise).

Reactions: Miss Y

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

I think that's exactly it, if you are self inserting yourself into the game, you probably don't want to be cucked or made to feel like a loser.

I like netorare but not netori. Netori is also more of a self insert kind of deal, same with netorase from what I see.

With Netorare I don't like gangbang or sharing because that takes away from the feeling of the NTR for me. If the girl is just a town bicycle, then I feel like the MC dodged a bullet and its a good thing he's not with that whore anymore. While if he had the girl stolen by what is objectively a worse guy, that in normal circumstances he should not lose to, then that's a big bonus for my enjoyment. My perspective is more from wanting to see a guy lose and be humiliated. Kind of a sadistic angle for me as the player. However, if the bad guy does all that work to steal and corrupt a girl and just gives her away to other randos, then he's less of a villain to me.

But if you self insert, it make sense you would prefer netori or outright hate netorare. Most people getting mad on the internet at that stuff are just not self aware enough to understand not everyone self inserts since they only look at things from their own perspective. Kinda the old debate about internal monologs. If you don't have one then you wont understand someone trying to explain it. And vice versa.

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
I think that's exactly it, if you are self inserting yourself into the game, you probably don't want to be cucked or made to feel like a loser.

I like netorare but not netori. Netori is also more of a self insert kind of deal, same with netorase from what I see.

With Netorare I don't like gangbang or sharing because that takes away from the feeling of the NTR for me. If the girl is just a town bicycle, then I feel like the MC dodged a bullet and its a good thing he's not with that whore anymore. While if he had the girl stolen by what is objectively a worse guy, that in normal circumstances he should not lose to, then that's a big bonus for my enjoyment. My perspective is more from wanting to see a guy lose and be humiliated. Kind of a sadistic angle for me as the player. However, if the bad guy does all that work to steal and corrupt a girl and just gives her away to other randos, then he's less of a villain to me.

But if you self insert, it make sense you would prefer netori or outright hate netorare. Most people getting mad on the internet at that stuff are just not self aware enough to understand not everyone self inserts since they only look at things from their own perspective. Kinda the old debate about internal monologs. If you don't have one then you wont understand someone trying to explain it. And vice versa.
I don't self-insert, but I'm still able to empathize with a protagonist. I can imagine how I'd feel if I were in their shoes. Even with silent protags, I can see them as their own person, like Leto and Noah.

Jul 27, 2020
Well, it's depends. The sadomasochistic component is quite thrilling. Especially if you're projecting both the MC and the main girl onto yourself. On the other hand, finding a good ntr game where you can self insert is almost impossible. In most ntr games the characters are poorly written, don't evoke any emotion or interest at all. And the game only holds up on the ntr concept itself. So yea, most of the time I just feel like a silent spectator.

To anyone who likes NTR but doesn't like the more gangbang-y style of NTR: do find yourself enjoying netori games or stories almost as much as netorare? That part of what you get out of the game is by investing a bit of yourself in characters like Zeno or Ulrod? :unsure:
Not as much, but I can enjoy it. But only if the main character isn't completely douche or/and Marty Sue . For example, Mars from "Hero Party Must Fall" is a good netori protagonist. I can definitely empathize with him and play as him. He is capable of deep feelings, is somewhat hostage to circumstances, has a credible motivation, an outlook on things that changes over the course of the story.
But If the main character is the kind of edgelord who steals other people's women just because "OO HE'S BIG BLACK ALFA BULLY AND LORD OF SHADOW" then it's trash and the people who self inserts into this type of character are trash too.
But even if netori are good, it gives you a very different feeling and a very different perspective from netorare. Closer to vanilla and not as searingly excited as netorare.
Also, It's very easy to lose the sense of importance of the relationship (and its destruction) when none of its participants are the protagonist.
So in my opinion, netori is weaker than netorare. It doesn't explore the cheating theme enough, the corruption feels much weaker, because there is no jealousy and sense of loss, sense of wrongness of what's happening, the sense of dirtiness, of forbiddenness. There's also no voyeurism and many other very interesting perverted things in netori.
Sadly, In most cases, netori feels like it doesn't know what it wants to be. But of course, there are exceptions.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think this is the future of his route. Especially after his story about Rose's mother, if I remember correctly.
He was in love with Rose's mom and he is pretty clearly obsessed with acquiring power, possessions, and people. However we've seen him behave in a pretty laissez-faire attitude about other people fucking his collection of maids. So there's precedent both for and against him being possessive and wanting Rose only to himself.

Sep 8, 2021
I was feeling bad choosing all the revenge options because I gave Rose bad advice regarding being the queen, but after getting a taste of the NTR scenes after hours of build-up, I don't regret my choice anymore LOL

This shit is fire so far, (I haven't finished it completely, super long game), but I expect for the MC to spin back entirely when the revenge path starts to eventually kick in :coffee:

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
A question:
I understand why ntr is fun and I am an ntr fan myself and I enjoy ntr games a lot
but today I read an ntr manhwa that was very heartbreaking! It was very sad! I don't know, maybe these ntrs are called hard ntr
My question is, why do some people enjoy hard ntr? That is, hard ntr texts and events are very heartbreaking and cruel, they are beyond humiliation, but normal ntr texts are not crue
I saw this type of ntr only in manhwa, I don't have any problem with the ntr game and I enjoy it a lot, but ntr manhwa...
If I couldn't convey what I meant, just read a hard ntr manhwa

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
The most heartbreaking NTR i ever read is actually the most recent chapter of a series called "Proof of Life". Chapter 220 was released just a week ago and as i was reading this part i was literally holding back tears:
20240505_183324.jpg

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I was feeling bad choosing all the revenge options because I gave Rose bad advice regarding being the queen, but after getting a taste of the NTR scenes after hours of build-up, I don't regret my choice anymore LOL

This shit is fire so far, (I haven't finished it completely, super long game), but I expect for the MC to spin back entirely when the revenge path starts to eventually kick in :coffee:
If it makes you feel any better the other options are at least as bad as the revenge choices and they all have the same ultimate result. In some cases you practically tell Rose to cheat on Leto.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatGuy_Shaggy

Kutagawa117

Nov 20, 2023
A question:
I understand why ntr is fun and I am an ntr fan myself and I enjoy ntr games a lot
but today I read an ntr manhwa that was very heartbreaking! It was very sad! I don't know, maybe these ntrs are called hard ntr
My question is, why do some people enjoy hard ntr? That is, hard ntr texts and events are very heartbreaking and cruel, they are beyond humiliation, but normal ntr texts are not crue
I saw this type of ntr only in manhwa, I don't have any problem with the ntr game and I enjoy it a lot, but ntr manhwa...
If I couldn't convey what I meant, just read a hard ntr manhwa
What manhwa

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
But personally, for me NTR turns from very enjoyable to heartbreaking in only one situation: when mc lose Li, it means that she leaves you and you are still in love with her
both conditions are met: leaving, being in love

Reactions: Kutagawa117

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
People looking for corruption tags are not automatically NTR fans. For example, corruption initiated by the MC has nothing to do with NTR in most cases.
No shit. I was referring specifically to NTR. That's inferred by the literal topic we're discussing.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes