• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
What would happen if your character had sex with lily from the store twice in one day?
Nothing bad. Normally I block a character from appearing if they've already been encountered, as scenes are written from a once-per-day perspective. Victoria and Lily are exceptions though as they are important mechanically.

Can't progress robin keeps saying i still dont have anything you could use to improve his performance
You need the She-Cream item from Gou, Justine, or Lily.

I get an unexpected error whenever I try to extract v31. Doownloaded from multiple mirrors and always the same thing. (Windows 11)

View attachment 3325703
Try 7zip or WinRAR

Any hint as to what the other ideas and games are?
Well the most relevant one to this game is I've been learning a lot of AI stuff and I'm close to a workflow that would allow me to uncensor the game! That's really cool.

The skills I learned to do this came from working on a sci-fi game meant to feel like TiTs but focusing on shortstacks instead of furstuff, and a furry animal crossing-inspired game called Syrup Town. Syrup Town has a preview gallery up on my index already:

Somehow in just a month though I've ended up shifting visual styles yet again though, there's a pretty big variety in the stuff I've made and at this point it's hard to settle on a vibe as I dread losing out on the possibilities and advantages of the other styles.

I've also been working on a non-furry version of Syrup Town which would replace the images, but I've been getting feedback that while my big booty shortstack girls work, when I try to make femboy shortstacks they come out looking shota no matter how big I make the bakeries.

I don't wanna ramble too much but here's some:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's an example of the non-furry versions I've been working on

And here's some sci-fi shortstacks

An uncensoring is just in the proof of concept stage as I train LoRas to move the uncensored dicks and pussies closer to their proper styles. All I have at this stage looks like meh dick photoshops:

I can't seem to find Dan anymore?
The 'console' says he's installed but I can't find him and there's no achievement for him.
Could you send me your save? Also, he never had any achievements. I only added achievements for the characters I wrote, and got crypto to write a few for theirs.

Bellamy images is missing in the downloable desktop version
All Bellamy images? They shouldn't be missing, none of the images used for him are new, I'll double check though, ty for letting me know.

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
Nothing bad. Normally I block a character from appearing if they've already been encountered, as scenes are written from a once-per-day perspective. Victoria and Lily are exceptions though as they are important mechanically.

Try 7zip or WinRAR

Well the most relevant one to this game is I've been learning a lot of AI stuff and I'm close to a workflow that would allow me to uncensor the game! That's really cool.

The skills I learned to do this came from working on a sci-fi game meant to feel like TiTs but focusing on shortstacks instead of furstuff, and a furry animal crossing-inspired game called Syrup Town. Syrup Town has a preview gallery up on my index already:

Somehow in just a month though I've ended up shifting visual styles yet again though, there's a pretty big variety in the stuff I've made and at this point it's hard to settle on a vibe as I dread losing out on the possibilities and advantages of the other styles.

I've also been working on a non-furry version of Syrup Town which would replace the images, but I've been getting feedback that while my big booty shortstack girls work, when I try to make femboy shortstacks they come out looking shota no matter how big I make the bakeries.

An uncensoring is just in the proof of concept stage as I train LoRas to move the uncensored dicks and pussies closer to their proper styles. All I have at this stage looks like meh dick photoshops:

Could you send me your save? Also, he never had any achievements. I only added achievements for the characters I wrote, and got crypto to write a few for theirs.

All Bellamy images? They shouldn't be missing, none of the images used for him are new, I'll double check though, ty for letting me know.
I thought lily was like a succubus and that she would basically kill the character if he fucked her again the same day?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I thought lily was like a succubus and that she would basically kill the character if he fucked her again the same day?
The drain is exhausting and someone could bite it from overexertion but I opted not to give the player a heart attack for doing two demon scenes in one day. Plus it'd be a bad business plan to kill your customers to death.

KullisUrus

Mar 18, 2018
noodle is everything okay bud? it's been two month since you last said something on patreon (im not in the discord server so idk if you said someting there) just checking if you are all right man, hoping all the best for you and happy new year everyone have a beautiful year.
Nevermind he was fucking cooking, oh boy we're eating good this year.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HentaiUniversity-V31
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018

Those don't look like Shota to me, but some people will say short stacks look like shota/loli no matter what. Some people will go so far as to say 5' tall women in real life, no matter what the actual age, are X.

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021

Try 7zip or WinRAR

Add them all to the game!
It will be very cool!
:love:

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
I've checked out some of your games but won't be doing this one I don't play censored games sorry

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Made an Android port of Hentai University v31.

I haven't thoroughly tested it, but the initial scenes seem to work as expected.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain -
I don't know how I missed this, this seems to work really well! How did you make this? I've tried a dozen ways to try and make an android port of my games but everything I try just eats up an entire day and I'm left with no progress.

what are the cheats
There's a link on the first page to:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
I don't know how I missed this, this seems to work really well! How did you make this? I've tried a dozen ways to try and make an android port of my games but everything I try just eats up an entire day and I'm left with no progress.

There's a link on the first page to:
I used Apache Cordova. Still don't really know what I'm doing, kinda stumbled may way into a working port

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
I have this weird glitch where my save data is too safe? I misclicked during a steph event on the rooftop, so I loaded my last save, before I talked to steph. However, she was gone like I already made the choice, and restarting the game didn't fix it.

In fact, restarting the game using the restart game button doesn't work, I need to shut down the window in order to start a new game to restart a new one.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
how can i find the preview of the new boy if i already corrupted dan
He should just appear, if not send your save and I'll give it a lookie.

I have this weird glitch where my save data is too safe? I misclicked during a steph event on the rooftop, so I loaded my last save, before I talked to steph. However, she was gone like I already made the choice, and restarting the game didn't fix it.

In fact, restarting the game using the restart game button doesn't work, I need to shut down the window in order to start a new game to restart a new one.
Are you playing online? The restart button wasn't working on my end until I reset my save.

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes