Unity Hentai Puzzle Stranding [v2.1][DirtyDigits]

Ferventes

Apr 25, 2023

store_capsule_main.jpg

Overview:
Hentai Puzzle Stranding is a hentai puzzle game with AI generated images.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-18
Release Date: 2023-05-18
Developer: DirtyDigits
Censored:No
Version: v2.1
Language: English, Universal
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Ekran_Resmi_2023-03-16_15.41.07.png Ekran_Resmi_2023-03-16_15.42.40.png Ekran_Resmi_2023-03-16_15.44.06.png Ekran_Resmi_2023-03-16_15.44.25.png

Last edited:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Lad, using AI art because you have no art skills is fine, but you've gotta give the player some reason why they shouldn't just solve the one puzzle of installing stable diffusion themselves.

Titties aren't worth much when they're in infinite supply.

Oct 25, 2019
I see more and more untalented and lazy-ass people trying to catch the hype on cheap ai art and make money on it with a ton of these garbage-quality novels...

And i'm patiently waiting when patreon and another paysite sites change their rules about it and all that garbage will be purged at all.

Ferventes

Apr 25, 2023
I see more and more untalented and lazy-ass people trying to catch the hype on cheap ai art and make money on it with a ton of these garbage-quality novels...

And i'm patiently waiting when patreon and another paysite sites change their rules about it and all that garbage will be purged at all.
Thank you for reply. But I am not layz or "untalented" I just did wanna try how to upload game here, see how it works. Because I'm new at NSFW games. I did this game in 5 min. I know it is a garbage and I don't expect money from it.
In a month I will finish my big game and publish it on Steam and here. I hope you guys will enjoy it. It is 3D and has realy good graphics and gameplay. Please don't jugde me with this game. Just wait.