QSP Abandoned Hentai High School [v1.9] [Capta1n]

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks! OT Is it a way to contact you directly with a private message? I have a stupid question for you.
Click on my name on this thread and a pop up appears with the option to "Start a conversation"

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Click on my name on this thread and a pop up appears with the option to "Start a conversation"
I tried earlier and this error appeared:
The following error occurred:
Participants:
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: TheyCallMeSomething.

It doesn't matter sorry for the OT.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I tried earlier and this error appeared:
The following error occurred:
Participants:
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: TheyCallMeSomething.

It doesn't matter sorry for the OT.
I sent you a message you can reply to :)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
One more question that I never figured out. Where can you see the students that have punishment and at what time?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
One more question that I never figured out. Where can you see the students that have punishment and at what time?
It really depends on what the punishment is but most of the times it's around the time clubs meet if I'm not mistaken

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@TheyCallMeSomething, were you able to go further in the game with the corruption of the teachers and the story? I'm stuck and I was wondering if it's worth the efforts to try to go further. Thanks

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@TheyCallMeSomething, were you able to go further in the game with the corruption of the teachers and the story? I'm stuck and I was wondering if it's worth the efforts to try to go further. Thanks
1st page of this thread has all the explanations and scenarios I was able to find to progress to the max level :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Any idea about Pauline Dankova (one of the teacher). Her morality is rock solid and she is blocking me :rolleyes:. I suppose I must activate some events but....

Thanks

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Any idea about Pauline Dankova (one of the teacher). Her morality is rock solid and she is blocking me :rolleyes:. I suppose I must activate some events but....

Thanks
I cant remember which one she was actually but either is the one where you walk on her in the classroom (you need to be on a certain stage) or it's one you catch in the sex shop.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I don't understand how to use the cheats in oreder to have a lot of money ><
Tablet, cheats, scroll down and on your personal settings there's something that says "Install money (value) Current value - (amount of your money)" Click on the number that is in the place I named value and choose what money you want, then click on install

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Well when I do that, it changes the values of all settings, not my money only, but also beauty, health, etc etc. On top of that it doesn't even change my money :'(

EDIT : okay nevermind I understood what you said, it works fine, I'm stupid >.>

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Well when I do that, it changes the values of all settings, not my money only, but also beauty, health, etc etc. On top of that it doesn't even change my money :'(