QSP Abandoned Hentai High School [v1.9] [Capta1n]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
hhs.PNG

Overview:
You - a new headmaster (female). You have the help of teaching staff from 6 people, and 50 students distributed across 5 classes. Your main task is to try to bring students up to a maximum stage of depravity, do not forfeit your reputation.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-06
Release Date: 2015-06-12
Developer: Capta1n -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.9
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

hhs.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Well altho censored quite interesting. Really I almost gave up once I saw it was censored but I'm glad I didnt. It's quite a great game altho I find myself stuck at some points (some of which I cannot figure out). Like how tf do I get some teachers modesty to go down or some depravity to go up? Some I have max stats on others just have this value set to 100 or to 500 that cant change. Any clue @drewhill_18

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You could cheat since there is a cheat menu with the game. But the other way would to build the relations up then try to have a vote on your rules

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You could cheat since there is a cheat menu with the game. But the other way would to build the relations up then try to have a vote on your rules
Yeah I know but these values dont change at all. I mean they can whilst in conversation but if you stop talking to them and start over they will be reset. The same way if you use cheat in game. Certain teachers wont let certain values go up or down which makes it impossible to get some rules in

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yeah I know but these values dont change at all. I mean they can whilst in conversation but if you stop talking to them and start over they will be reset. The same way if you use cheat in game. Certain teachers wont let certain values go up or down which makes it impossible to get some rules in
I have exactly the same problem. I was wondering if someone has successfully finished the game.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I have exactly the same problem. I was wondering if someone has successfully finished the game.
Ok, for the others in the same situation, you just only need to continue with the game and walking around and at some point you have an event that change these teachers too.

Last edited:
Reactions: TCMS

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok, for the others in the same situation, you just only need to continue with the game and walking around and and some point you have an event that change these teachers too.
Thanks a lot man :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Thanks a lot man :)
Now I was actually able to change only the gym teacher, but I suppose the idea it's the same for the other two. Probably you need to increase the overall corruption in the school too. At present I'm at stage 2.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Now I was actually able to change only the gym teacher, but I suppose the idea it's the same for the other two. Probably you need to increase the overall corruption in the school too. At present I'm at stage 2.
Believe it or not I was just about to ask you about this. I'm on stage 2 aswell and got the gym teacher but the others I havent been able to find.
If you find where the next location for the next teacher is pls tell me (or better yet any info you find pls tell me, and I shall do the same)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
During a lesson I had an event with Valentine Kupavna. She was involved in something with a student and the hint was to digging more. So far no luck so i have no idea if this is even the right route.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
For one of the teacher, you should go to either the sex store or clothing store and see a teacher talking to a student.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You guys rock, if you have more info I would apreciate it :D Btw any of you know if the nun has anything to do with anything? Because I got a nun at the entrance of the school offering 10k money and I didnt know what to do o_O

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
During a lesson I had an event with Valentine Kupavna. She was involved in something with a student and the hint was to digging more. So far no luck so i have no idea if this is even the right route.
Question about this, did you just enter her classroom or did you help her with the lesson when that event happened? And were you still at stage 2?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I think this is the event when she ask to use your office. You'll have to go to her classroom and help her with the lesson. Also you'll have to turn up the heat in the office before she use it and call the student that she was talking to. I think that's it but it's been a while since i played it

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Or if you don't have to call the student, you'll have to check on her and if you see that she's in her bra and panties due to the heat the event progresses

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Drew you're right, after that there will be other steps usually around the same area. As for the other teacher I got the option to plant a hidden camera in her classroom and from there new actions were allowed.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Question about this, did you just enter her classroom or did you help her with the lesson when that event happened? And were you still at stage 2?
I helped with the lesson, the events was at the end of the lesson. Stage 2
Now I have two question myself:
Can you call a teacher in your office? Not only the students?
Where I can bought the camera? Once in the supermarket I asked about the camera I went in the back of the shop (and I had sex) but I can't found the camera yet.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I helped with the lesson, the events was at the end of the lesson. Stage 2
Now I have two question myself:
Can you call a teacher in your office? Not only the students?
Where I can bought the camera? Once in the supermarket I asked about the camera I went in the back of the shop (and I had sex) but I can't found the camera yet.
The teacher will go to your office if you talk to her after the event. The camera can be bough in the supermarket after you did that. Just click on the shopping cart and look at the list :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The teacher will go to your office if you talk to her after the event. The camera can be bough in the supermarket after you did that. Just click on the shopping cart and look at the list :)
Thanks! OT Is it a way to contact you directly with a private message? I have a stupid question for you.