Unity Completed Hentai Cut and Nut [Final] [Cherry Kiss Games]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Challenge your patience and dexterity as you cut away at covered up H-scenes in pursuit of the steamy full picture! Don’t let the spicy hentai scenes distract as there will be enemies on the lookout trying to kill the vibe!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-07
Release Date: 2023-04-28
Developer: Cherry Kiss Games - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.png 6.png 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ugg.. this shit type of game... These type of game are shit as they are but the dev even made it worst by making you so large you can't barely see the line to know where you drawed. Add a ton more enemies than normal and you have this shit.

Reactions: DaveBRT

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Ugg.. this shit type of game... These type of game are shit as they are but the dev even made it worst by making you so large you can't barely see the line to know where you drawed. Add a ton more enemies than normal and you have this shit.
I couldn't play it for more then 4 minutes lol

• Haha
Reactions: molitar

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
So Cherry Kiss is the english translator/publisher of the Norn/Miel games but I guess they also use Miel/Norn assets to make random games. I don't know if this is toxic practice that should be discouraged or if it's justifiable. Not as bad as lootboxes, battle passes, and dlcs, but I would prefer original creations.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
It's literally just assets from previous Miel games ripped out.
So despite the title suggesting this game is made for a quick nut, it actually take more effort than simply reading through the originals since you have to play the shitty mini-game.

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
wow wow im so amazed, imagine doing low fast food quality games then do even a worse game with the models of said shit, hahahaha jesus, the models are hot but the games are shit is like having the appearence of a ferrary then the engine is from a tractor lol

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
hehe.. hentai, but you cut your own nuts off XD
r/tihi material right there

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote