Unity Hentai Beauties [Development Thread]

SapphireBeaver

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
ItchBanner-m.png

Hi everyone!

I'm Sapphire Beaver, and I'm excited to announce the upcoming release of my very first commercial adult game, a small puzzle game called "Hentai Beauties", a relaxing puzzle game with Live2D animated girls where you'll enjoy sexy girls pictures, animations, relaxing AND you'll be able to grab and fiddle around with some boobs for an extra dose of fun!

some HB gameplay.gif

It's set to hit Steam on May, marking a significant milestone in my journey.

Now, this isn't my first rodeo in the adult gaming world. I have previous experience releasing other types of games, including a free adult parody VN called "Loki & Sylvie: The Sexus Event" on itch.io and a commercial VN titled "Love Potion" on Steam for another studio. But this time, I'm flying solo, and it's both exhilarating and nerve-wracking.

firFhQ.gif Store_Anim01.gif
Loki & Sylvie: The Sexus Event (Ith.io)​
Love Potion (Steam)​

The demo of Hentai Beauties is live on Steam, and I'd be over the moon if you could give it a try. Your feedback means the world to me, whether it's a thumbs-up, constructive criticism, or even just a shout-out to your friends!

You can check out the demo on Steam here:

Additionally, not so long ago I started a Patreon where I'll be sharing exclusive content starting next week, some sneak peeks of upcoming projects and behind-the-scenes goodies. Plus, Patreon pals will get first dibs on my games before they hit Steam. If you'd like to support my work, you can find my Patreon page here:

Thank you for your support, and I look forward to sharing more with you soon!

wink.gif

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Are all those images from your game? seems like quite diverse styles...

Good luck, by the way

SapphireBeaver

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
no, the ones in the middle are from Loki and from Love Potion, other games that I have worked on. And thak you!