3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
I really love this game... But the walk-through that comes with the game... Does anybody have good walk-through...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Helping the Hotties [v1.0.4.06] [xRed Games]

NOTE: The changelog is extensive, as nothing has been uploaded since v1.0.

- notates each new update in the changelog.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win/Linux:
- - -

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: save8lot

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Edit: Fixed Scene Replay missing scenes

Updated for v1.0

• Fixed multiple errors
  • Updated some parts of the walkthrough

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Colored/Added hints Dialogue options
  • Scene gallery unlocked
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download:
Hey scrappy
There has been an update. Does your mod work with this new game ver?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HelpingTheHotties-1.0.4.06
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone how to open the ingame walktrough in the recently uploaded gog version of the game? The game says to press w on the keyboard, however this doesn´t work for me.

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
What's up with the dialogue from the first part of the Violet apology scene being removed in Chapter 4 in 1.0.4.06? Nothing in it really seemed like it should have violated any Patreon/Steam rules? And the first two lines where it picks up are in direct reference to deleted text. ("I kind of wish it had" refers to the MC noting that the door opening nearly took his head off, and Violet responding "GOOD REASONS? is a direct response to the MC telling her he had good reasons for spying...)

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
So.... that ending just came right the fuck outta nowhere, and wrapped up no loose ends at all.

So wait, it never clears up who was living in the abandoned cabin, who called on the phone, or who set the fucking fire? It just ends with us smoking with Eve on a bench, or whatever the equally unimpressive other ending was?
Why are the other girls so ok with leaving? I pursued Violet in my playthrough, and she makes it clear she is super into the MC and wants to date him once he leaves. She doesn't seem upset at all that she is leaving, and it's almost like none of the relationship you formed with her registers at all. She doesn't even pull him aside to try and convince him to come find her or something. It all seems very rushed and pointless in the end. I certainly have no desire to ever replay this one.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Well, since the patreon post said it was the actual ending (even if they said they're willing to change it based on feedback) it's still an awful ending. It wraps up almost nothing with the game and completely ignores 80% of the cast you might have chosen to pursue. This has to have been rushed out the door to slap a completed tag on it for Steam/GoG or something. It feels like the end of a season 1, not the end of an entire game.

Reactions: MAD6999

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
OK but then that implies...

(Worth noting the original script files for 1.0 still contained the code to check if a script file for the next chapter was present...so yeah seems ending there wasn't the dev's plan until it suddenly was... Ugh.)

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
No this is just for Patreon level bonus images for episode 5. episode 6 password is toys
If you have issue with seeing xray views, try THIS POST

If just looking incest, the game ask for your relationships when you get to camp.
Hi, by reaching the camp do you mean the introduction of Emily and other characters? I didn't get any prompt to define the relationships.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes