• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
i might be wrong since it was ages ago.. but back when it was released as red falls i think they did call MC as the son of the mom and dad couple who ran the camp...
Not wrong, it was heavily written/implied that the MC and the immediate cast (Paul, Emily, Kiara, Eve) that they were "family" and MC was returning "home", even when they decided to leave the relation parts up to player input (true up to Red Falls ep6).

Emily was coded as "sisrelation", Paul was [da] and Eve was [mo] back when it was Red Falls.

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
And nothing of value was lost....

They never addressed them as family or Dad/Mom/Sister anyway...it's still basically the same game without the Dad.
Yeah no. It's a ridiculous mess. Since plenty of the story is actually BASED on said relationships. And never really got changed only badly "tweaked". Read all comments on here about it and come back and say they're all lying and it's not true. The actual FACTS.

So yeah no, it 100% is NOT basically the same game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i might be wrong since it was ages ago.. but back when it was released as red falls i think they did call MC as the son of the mom and dad couple who ran the camp...
Yes, but they never referred to them as Mom/Dad/Sister like I said above.

I mean it's still here in the spoiler tab and can play it, he doesn't say Dad, he refers to him as Paul and so forth.

Yeah no. It's a ridiculous mess. Since plenty of the story is actually BASED on said relationships. And never really got changed only badly "tweaked". Read all comments on here about it and come back and say they're all lying and it's not true. The actual FACTS.

So yeah no, it 100% is NOT basically the same game.
It was implied but they NEVER said it was family. So, yes, it's basically the same shit without the Dad...

I just started up "Red Falls" for fun, he only says returning home, and doesn't say it's his sister when he meets, they don't refer to Paul as Dad, but by his name.

Last edited:

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
Not wrong, it was heavily written/implied that the MC and the immediate cast (Paul, Emily, Kiara, Eve) that they were "family" and MC was returning "home", even when they decided to leave the relation parts up to player input (true up to Red Falls ep6).

Emily was coded as "sisrelation", Paul was [da] and Eve was [mo] back when it was Red Falls.
And it was a lot more fun and interesting back then, too.

Reactions: Joi_fan

Jaykeex

May 7, 2019
For some reason, when I enable the developer console, the game won't open. It pops up a traceback.txt file with this error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any ideas on why this happens and how I can fix it?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
For some reason, when I enable the developer console, the game won't open. It pops up a traceback.txt file with this error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any ideas on why this happens and how I can fix it?
Some games when you use/unlock dev console refuse to work, if it works fine with it disabled, then that is the case here.

Robert68

Sep 4, 2021
So i may have downloaded the wrong version or missing something to switch my display but I am having trouble fitting the full image on my screen. I downloaded the 4K, if I need to redownload the 1080 can you let me know?

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes