• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Helping Cuckolds [v0.1] [OnlyGoodGames]

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Not this bum ass dev again how many times he going to try this bullshit of making shitty game put a paywall over it then its gets Abandoned he already has done this same song and dance 8 or 9 fucking times already like at this point why go through the trouble making another game just to abandoned it when people find out you put a paywall over and the fucking game is just shit anyway even if you pay for the game
For real, It's a shame that this kind of crap continues. There are some legit Devs on here trying to make good games and deserve Patrons and then you have this shit......Hard Pass

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Multiple tipo along the text "The Husband"; "the cock"; "the family" when it must be "my husband"; "your cock", "my family"...
As stated by the others paywall block you after the 1st wife.

could be a good game with a interesting plot... but sadly we end with a no story game who force you to pay-to-play....
they are similar games totaly free-to-play far more worth than this one.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow .. this is boring ... a selection of free meat to fuck. There is no real content - just a preview of all the women the MC will fuck.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
yeah i wouldn't trust this dev, he got like what 7 / 8 games now :KEK:

a game from 2021 that was already abandoned after version 0.01 is definitely not a recommendation for a developer.

https://f95zone.to/threads/asmr-russian-boyfriend-v0-01-only-good-games.95908/

https://f95zone.to/threads/your-horny-college-adventures-v0-01-onlygoodgames.103555/

to pretend to be working on 4, or more projects almost at the same time is just ridiculous and unrealistic, especially since none of these games even remotely got an average rating!

https://f95zone.to/threads/hot-mom-exchange-club-v0-04-only-good-games.110054/

https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-with-black-beauties-v0-02-only-good-games.119994/

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-fathers-new-family-v0-05-only-good-games.111133/

https://f95zone.to/threads/your-hot-stepfamilies-v0-01-only-good-games.128771/

if one of these projects actually has interesting content to offer, it was hidden behind a paywall.
the developer tries everything to earn money with his unfinished and relatively contentless games and, in my opinion, only uses this forum as a private advertising platform.

I can only hope that nobody supports such behavior financially and that the f95 admins take a closer look at this developer and his behavior and maybe even stop it.

(thanks to methusalix55)
Thank for pointing this out. Between this information and the poor art, this is a definite skip for me.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmmm.. Def not a Bull with a cock like that. Unless that's one of the husbands.

View attachment 2772147
Now that is funny. I wasn't sure due to title used for this project, but after seeing MC's...child sized dick, it's a pass for now.

Hmm...Plot twist, MC ends up getting cucked later in the story...due to him having such a tiny PP. :KEK:

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
ok, the truth is that I thought that most of the attacks on this game would be due to the theme :ROFLMAO:, I am glad to see that it is not like that, however the reviews so far have a good point, the game looks good and has a lot of potential but it looks more like an attempt by the dev to "make quick money", something that is clearly not going to achieve.

An advice from any random that I am is if you want your game to succeed offer something that is good enough for people to support it without you having to condition the content, it's sad but I don't think this game will live long if it continues with this tactic.

Reactions: LeoCarnage

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh my god this one is bad, the renders are ok but the writing is abysmal or inexistent maybe. Just a compilation of bad fuck then there is a paywall. I don't know who can be fool enough to pay for that crap!

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
It's truly a wonder why this theme isn't more popular.
its very simple actually, even though you are fucking other people's wives, they are still THEIR wives. meaning, its more of renting them instead of "owning" the girls or stealing them from those men.

it also doesnt help that sense of "used goods" that this particular aprouch has.

most people into netori dont want the girls back with their husbands, they want them for themselves, its the stealing them and making them value you above their current LPs that is important.

so in all honesty, i do get why its not as popular.

i particularly dont really care, so long its well done. but i will say, it feels off to be there just as a hired dick. its less taking them, and more sharing.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
its very simple actually, even though you are fucking other people's wives, they are still THEIR wives. meaning, its more of renting them instead of "owning" the girls or stealing them from those men.

it also doesnt help that sense of "used goods" that this particular aprouch has.

most people into netori dont want the girls back with their husbands, they want them for themselves, its the stealing them and making them value you above their current LPs that is important.

so in all honesty, i do get why its not as popular.

i particularly dont really care, so long its well done. but i will say, it feels off to be there just as a hired dick. its less taking them, and more sharing.
Not what I was referring. It's the simple fact that doing the cucking is not as popular a fetish compared to being the cuck.

• Angry
Reactions: PixelRepublic

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Not what I was referring. It's the simple fact that doing the cucking is not as popular a fetish compared to being the cuck.
how? there are so many games where you steal girls from other guys. its just not stated as netori, but that's literaly what it is.
many sandbox harem games have one of the women be someone in a relationship, and you seduce and bed them. from the top of my head there's:

summertime saga
long live the princess
straightened times
ring of lust
take over
love & sex: second base
glassix
high rise climb
sex note
come home
photo hunt
taffy tale
s.h.e.l.t.e.r.
four elements trainer
a town uncovered
jikage rising
amity park
rick and morty: a way back home
rogue-like: evolution
town of passion

and like i said, those are just a few i could remember.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
how? there are so many games where you steal girls from other guys. its just not stated as netori, but that's literaly what it is.
many sandbox harem games have one of the women be someone in a relationship, and you seduce and bed them. from the top of my head there's:

summertime saga
long live the princess
straightened times
ring of lust
take over
love & sex: second base
glassix
high rise climb
sex note
come home
photo hunt
taffy tale
s.h.e.l.t.e.r.
four elements trainer
a town uncovered
jikage rising
amity park
rick and morty: a way back home
rogue-like: evolution
town of passion

and like i said, those are just a few i could remember.
And for every one of those, there's half a dozen cuck games out the wazoo. And as you yourself said, most of that list only include a variation of netori as a path rather then being the entire point like the cuck games. If cuckery is the central focus, the player is usually intended to emphatize with the cuckfag for some stupid reason. It's even worse with doujins.

Reactions: Blackowl97
1.00 star(s) 6 Votes