• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Help

Broken Dreamer..

Nov 9, 2021
could you help me to solve this error? i have used the G8 compatible assets found here and I try everything and I can't find a solution, please help me

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
could you help me to solve this error? i have used the G8 compatible assets found here and I try everything and I can't find a solution, please help me
Hmm... There's the geometry information, but not the meshes. Are you sure that you installed all the files for the asset ? Looks like there's at least on file missing in the "data" folder.

Broken Dreamer..

Nov 9, 2021
Hmm... There's the geometry information, but not the meshes. Are you sure that you installed all the files for the asset ? Looks like there's at least on file missing in the "data" folder.
i'm not 100% sure if I did everything right, but I remember installing all the data

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
No error message, like "Missing asset" when you launch the duf ?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
only this message appears, but I'm really not sure what to do after
Well, it clearly say that both the geometry, default morphs and textures are missing for that particular hair style.
So either you deleted the files by error, not installed the asset correctly, or the asset itself is broken.
Because, yes, broken assets happen, Daz Studio installation process totally discard the error that happen during the installation (especially the ones due to the archive), and some archives are corrupted, having some files that can't be uncompressed, and therefore can't be installed.

Try to manually install the asset by opening the archive(s) (there's possibly more than one) and uncompressing them in the main directory used by Daz Studio (where there's the data, People, presets, Runtime and other directories). While doing this, ensure that the files listed in the error message are effectively present in the archive, and have effectively been correctly installed.