• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Help with translations in RPG Maker

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Im making a translation for a RPGM game, i did in machine translation, with the tool Translation++, and im editting it to make it more logic but rignt now im stuck in the elements of the menu, mostly in this part of the menu screen
im a little bit new with the RPGM so im asking in which part of the program i can edit this part of the screen and the another parts of the character's menu to make a translation more complete
if anyone can help me with this would be very usefull with this proyect
thanks

1587358363997.png

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
You may need to open the game up in RPG Maker MV and find that Menu variable under the "Plugin Manager" tool.

Translator++ is a decent tool for translating Dialog and other stuff, but I find that when editing anything within the Plugin Manager its much safer to use RPG Maker MV.

Reactions: Inquisidor

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
But right now im having a new prolem, there are a lot of texts finishing out of the screen, making too dificult to read what they are talking about
there are a form to add more line of dialogs or change the size of the fonts to see the complete text??

1587530827037.png

Reactions: eromaster

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
You'll need to find those lines either in Translator++ or in RPG Maker MV and edit them so they fit within the screen.
I find the best way is to have a NotePad file with a line that's the length of the games text window. Then reword the dialog so it fits within the limit.
Translator++ is great to get started, but you'll have to reword everything in order to get it to a workable state.

Dr.Zamurai

Jan 22, 2020
You may need to open the game up in RPG Maker MV and find that Menu variable under the "Plugin Manager" tool.

Translator++ is a decent tool for translating Dialog and other stuff, but I find that when editing anything within the Plugin Manager its much safer to use RPG Maker MV.
how do i open it in RPG Maker?

Dr.Zamurai

Jan 22, 2020
Thanks i was able open it in some games but some had RGSS encrypted file so i could not open using RPG Maker .
is there a way to decrypt files . i tried a decrypter but it did not work properly some data could not be loaded.