Recommending Help with Netorare (NTR) - Definitions, Recommendations and Resources

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
If your (mc's) mom some rape, she not stop LOVE you. She go to hospital and return for you. But if she fall in love, she leave you. This is plot all ntrman'$ games. And look: i believe in NTRMAN pov in problem. What pov believe you? Who this guy, who create this words: ntra ntrb ntrc? This guy didnt create ANY games. Game creator and respectable artist'$ opinion like NTRMAN much valuable then opinion gameless and nameless guy.
I dont understand what your trying to prove here ,especially with your broken english and bad grammar. If youre talking about the person who made this thread, his definitions are based and linked to: . Meanwhile, your claims about what ntr is and isnt are only based from your own opinions.

So who should we trust, you? who cant even show any proof of your claims? or the person sharing information that are based on a factual website?

The official definition is already linked in the original post of this thread. I dont need to go further. I rest my case.

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I dont understand what your trying to prove here ,especially with your broken english and bad grammar. If youre talking about the person who made this thread, his definitions are based and linked to: . Meanwhile, your claims about what ntr is and isnt are only based from your own opinions.

So who should we trust, you? who cant even show any proof of your claims? or the person sharing information that are based on a factual website?

You can keep barking after this, Im seriously done talking to a wall.

The official definition is already linked in the original post of this thread. I dont need to go further. I rest my case.
Once again, HOW many games has the "official" author of the word "ntrb" created? Official lol. Did they give him a certificate somewhere as the author of the word "ntrb"? That's insane. I'm tired of repeating : I'm referring to art, not opinion. My authority is NTRMAN and his games. Either show the games of the author of the new terminology, or go away, NTRMAN is doing business, not making up idiotic classifications.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Once again, HOW many games has the "official" author of the word "ntrb" created? Official lol. Did they give him a certificate somewhere as the author of the word "ntrb"? That's insane. I'm tired of repeating : I'm referring to art, not opinion. My authority is NTRMAN and his games. Either show the games of the author of the new terminology, or go away, NTRMAN is doing business, not making up idiotic classifications.
Oh god .There are TONS of it

IF YOU SEE THE TAG, and scroll down below, YOU"LL SEE A LIST of games that has NTR B in it. THIS GAMES ARE OFFICIAL from an OFFICIAL WEBSITE YOU IMBECILE

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Oh god .There are TONS of it

IF YOU SEE THE TAG, and scroll down below, YOU"LL SEE A LIST of games that has NTR B in it. THIS GAMES ARE OFFICIAL from an OFFICIAL WEBSITE YOU IMBECILE
Do you understand my question? How many games did the guy who coined the terminology "ntrb" make? I'm not asking you how many creators of rape games have taken that tag. I'm asking you about a specific guy. What's his name and where are his games? I know NTRMAN's opinion. I know your opinion. I don't know his opinion.

So far I see you're referring to someone you know nothing about. And you don't make games yourself. So your opinion can wipe the arse of every NTRMAN fan.

And you haven't answered the question: why should a raped mother stop loving her son?

• Angry

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Do you understand my question? How many games did the guy who coined the terminology "ntrb" make? I'm not asking you how many creators of rape games have taken that tag. I'm asking you about a specific guy. What's his name and where are his games? I know NTRMAN's opinion. I know your opinion. I don't know his opinion.
What guy?! IT"S A FUCKING WEBSITE

So far I see you're referring to someone you know nothing about. And you don't make games yourself. So your opinion can wipe the arse of every NTRMAN fan.
Again, it's a website. It's not opinion, it's facts. It's written there. Also I dont get what youre on about NTRMAN. I enjoy his games, no idea what youre crying about.

There are types of ntr .If you cant take that answer , then play another genre.

And you haven't answered the question: why should a raped mother stop loving her son?
I havent answered your question because your grammar was so broken, I cant comprehend it earlier. Even now, I still dont get the relation of that question on ntr b and c for that matter. I mean, a mother can still love her son in any way. I see no point about this question here at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, to SUMMARIZE:

IS NTR B and C ntr? YES. Why? They are based on facts. They are part of the true meaning of ntr which means "taken away", and it's ALL ABOUT CONTEXT at this point.

There are alot of games in dlsite that has ntr b and c in their STORY and PLOTS. Theyre still tagged ntr for a reason. Ofc , they wont be tagged as ntr a ,b or c because the site treats them as one.

Reactions: notail and Toushiro

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I havent answered your question because your grammar was so broken, I cant comprehend it earlier. Even now, I still dont get the relation of that question on ntr b and c for that matter. I mean, a mother can still love her son in any way. I see no point about this question here at all.
ORLY? Weren't you the one making the argument here that NTR is a LOSS? And now you're saying the opposite. Where is it a LOSS if a raped mother does not stop loving her son?

• Angry

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
What guy?! IT"S A FUCKING WEBSITE

Again, it's a website. It's not opinion, it's facts. It's written there. Also I dont get what youre on about NTRMAN. I enjoy his games, no idea what youre crying about.

There are types of ntr .If you cant take that answer , then play another genre.
Why should I consider the opinion of some fool who came up with the terminology but who couldn't come up with a single game important? I consider the opinion of a brilliant game developer important.

• Angry

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
ORLY? Weren't you the one making the argument here that NTR is a LOSS? And now you're saying the opposite. Where is it a LOSS if a raped mother does not stop loving her son? Son not LOSE his mother.
Ah. I see what you meant by that question now

Yeah ,NTR is a loss. Again it depends on the context. To make ntr work in this scenario, the son should have feelings on her mother, otherwise, there's no loss being occured in the first place.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Ah. I see what you meant by that question now

Yeah ,NTR is a loss. Again it depends on the context. To make ntr work in this scenario, the son should have feelings on her mother, otherwise, there's no loss being occured in the first place.
No! Loss in NTR happens REGARDLESS of the MC's feelings! Season of Loss by NTRMAN: mc not have sexual love for his mom, but his mom still go away!

• Angry

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
No! Loss in NTR happens REGARDLESS of the MC's feelings! Season of Loss by NTRMAN: mc not have sexual love for his mom, but his mom still go away!
It's not always about sexual feelings. Sometimes, it's a loss of bonds. If the MC's bond with her mother is threatened , it's ntr in a way. If youre disregarding the MC's intentions, it's not ntr.

Youre simply describing Cheating not ntr.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
It's not always about sexual feelings. Sometimes, it's a loss of bonds. If the MC's bond with her mother is threatened , it's ntr in a way. If youre disregarding the MC's intentions, it's not ntr.

Youre simply describing Cheating not ntr.
NTR C & B not include LOSS feeling. You nothing loss if your mom or girl still love you, even she was raped.

• Angry

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
NTR C & B not include LOSS feeling. You nothing loss if your mom or girl still love you, even she was raped.
If the heroine or your mom as a lover stays with mc in the end, and got raped before, thats not ntr. If they still loves and stay with the mc and the heroine still having an affair, that's ntr.

Also the point of ntr b and c are non-consensual from the start.It's not just fixated on Rape . I dont know why youre so obssesed with rape .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Again, let me be clear for the last time. Ntr is a fixation of loss. Ntr b and c is still ntr because it fits the requirement.

-Ntr is not about the heroine enjoying herself from start to finish, like youre trying to claim.

-Ntr has rape elements in it.

-Mom and Son ntr doesnt need to involve sexual feelings. It could be just couples love (incest relationship with no sex) or a loss of strong bond between the two. It depends on the context. This logic only applies in relatives(mom,sister,cousin..etc) of the main character.

-For someone that claims to know what NTRMAN's opinion on ntr is, you dont even understand the games you were playing. You're only viewing it as a pure cheating perspective...no, even worse.Since you dont account for the MC's intentions, then by that logic...The Mom is just simply enjoying sex with his son's bully, and there's nothing lost in that scenario.

This is my final response. I wont read anything you say after this post.Just read this final comment Im giving you over and over again until it clicks in your dense brain.

Otherwise, I cant help you further. Feel free to reply to this if you want, but like I said, I wont read what youre gonna say.

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
and lastly , youre just simply ignoring the key points ive been saying and just nitpicking things. You dont even have a counter argument about the DLsite comment I made.

you're just saying anything that fits your own narrative without ANY basis or proof to back it up. I was right at the start when I said , I might be talking to a wall.

If you dont agree about non-consensual acts in ntr, this genre is not for you, because there's a lot of ntr games out there with this concept at hand.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes