• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Help with Netorare (NTR) - Definitions, Recommendations and Resources

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BBC King

May 8, 2021
lmfao you guys need to stfu with that "NTR TYPE ABCDEFG" nonsense.

Theres 3 forms of NTR:

Netorare
Netori
Netorase

There does not need to be any deviation of this, all NTR games can fit under 1 of these designations, nuff said.

• Haha
Reactions: ajunghw4n

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
lmfao you guys need to stfu with that "NTR TYPE ABCDEFG" nonsense.

Theres 3 forms of NTR:

Netorare
Netori
Netorase

There does not need to be any deviation of this, all NTR games can fit under 1 of these designations, nuff said.
For me, the types are just there for people who like certain flavours of the genre , and I see nothing wrong with it. I dont really have any problems with it. They can add more letters to it for all I care.

The only argument that I have with the person pages back is the reasoning that ntr is only considered as ntr "if the heroine enjoys it" ,which isnt the case.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
The only argument that I have with the person pages back is the reasoning that ntr is only considered as ntr "if the heroine enjoys it" ,which isnt the case.
I can see how the argument could be made. If a girl is raped and is crying/begging/pleading for the raper to stop, then that wouldnt be NTR imo, its a just a cruel sexual act. NTR tends to focus on corruption, seduction, coercion and blackmail.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I can see how the argument could be made. If a girl is raped and is crying/begging/pleading for the raper to stop, then that wouldnt be NTR imo, its a just a cruel sexual act. NTR tends to focus on corruption, seduction, coercion and blackmail.
Ntr is mostly focused on the loss (within the context of the genre).

It may be a cruel act. There's only a few ntr story plots that goes this way where the heroine is purely blackmailed with zero affection to the bull until the end. That's still ntr , because the mc is still affected by the loss, which is the main focus of ntr. That's ntr type C.

We all know that ,most ntr starts with the heroine not liking the act, then liking it at the middle to the end. That's ntr type B.

I know you dont care about the types as youve said before, but it's there for people with certain tastes.
and the guy is claiming that B and C are NOT considered ntr because....He claims ntr is only considered ntr if the heroine enjoys/loves it from START to FINISH. That's the root of his argument.

anyway, If you think ntr type b and c are ntr , we can now move on in our lives. There's no point discussing this further.

Reactions: Toushiro

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Ntr is mostly focused on the loss (within the context of the genre).

It may be a cruel act. There's only a few ntr story plots that goes this way where the heroine is purely blackmailed with zero affection to the bull until the end. That's still ntr , because the mc is still affected by the loss, which is the main focus of ntr. That's ntr type C.

We all know that ,most ntr starts with the heroine not liking the act, then liking it at the middle to the end. That's ntr type B.

I know you dont care about the types as youve said before, but it's there for people with certain tastes.
and the guy is claiming that B and C are NOT considered ntr because....He claims ntr is only considered ntr from START to FINISH. That's the root of his argument.

anyway, If you think ntr type b and c are ntr , we can now move on in our lives. There's no point discussing this further.
Loss is a big part of it. If the girl is raped and eventually taken from the guy then yeah id call that NTR. Not many want to read a girl getting sexually abused repeatedly and wishing she were dead lmfao we want to see the slutification and corruption of a loyal girl into a depraved whore...but yeah still NTR if you lose her no matter how fucked up it is.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hello, I have a request for everyone who has experience with Netrorare games. I played this game below for the first time. I didn't know that I would enjoy Netrorare games so much. Can you please give me more tips, best Renpy games I can still partially translate rpgm games I still have problems what are the best Netrorare games here on the list and in general

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-promis...enes-s2-7-8-hangover-cat-purrroduction.98719/

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Hello, I have a request for everyone who has experience with Netrorare games. I played this game below for the first time. I didn't know that I would enjoy Netrorare games so much. Can you please give me more tips, best Renpy games I can still partially translate rpgm games I still have problems what are the best Netrorare games here on the list and in general

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-promis...enes-s2-7-8-hangover-cat-purrroduction.98719/
Bring your question here
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-netorare-cuckold-resources-discussion-development.2711/

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Well just have a look at the first page of this thread. I have listed A LOT of recommendations. Just click here: NTR recommendations page 1

Or as Pango_12 suggested, you go and visit the main NTR thread.

For translation of rpgm games use mtool. Its linked on page 1 of this thread (resources). Other recommendable NTR renpy games I would briefly recommend you are: Turning the Page, Long Story Short, Babysitters, A Wife and a Mother, A Perfect Marriage, Corrupted Hearts, Fictional Story, The King of Summer. For more look at my recomendations.

Cheers and have fun out there;)

Reactions: jaden_yuki
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes